Another Night Out

My future wife locks my cage, takes my phone and weed, kisses me and then puts her coat on over her lingerie. We get into the car and drive to her bull’s house. The driveway and street are full of cars.

We have someone come out to the car to move it for us. As we get out of the car, we hear music inside. Approaching the door of the house, we notice a room full of black men through the window watching us.

The door opens.

They lead us to the basement. I am to go downstairs and wait. I have no phone, no keys, no weed and no wife. Locked inside my cage, I started to feel my cock throb as I heard her voice and many men I did not know.

As the night continued, I heard the music start blasting. I could hear feet and furniture moving, the sound of bottles and bongs and my wife shouting. I sat on the couch in the dark touching my cage and moaning.

Hours went by. I heard someone open the door and a man shout down. He called me upstairs. When I got there, the room had cleared out and it was just a few naked and well hung men talking and smoking. I kept walking to the kitchen where they had all of the ******* and alcohol staged. I had never seen so many things at once.

I went upstairs again to the bedroom. It was dark and black lights dawned the hallways.

I open our master’s bedroom door. Inside, my wife is finishing off two final men. Our master walks up to me and thanks me for organizing the gangbang. I spent weeks finding everyone for this party. He stuck his giant dick in my left hand and my phone in my right. My wallpaper was my wife naked in his bed with 4 dicks on her face. He told me to look through my photos. I was disgusted and so turned on by what I saw while holding this throbbing cock that fucks her regularly.

As the men finished in my wife’s mouth, our master led me to the bed. He later me down and got my wife in the doggy position with her pussy almost touching my mouth. It was already drooling cum from multiple men. She smelled like each and every one of her lovers. I felt a fat ballsack touch my chin.

Our master started fucking my wife so hard while black cum fell out of her pussy. Each thrust had his full ballsack slap my face and mouth. A few times, her clit was in my mouth as I sucked her. Harder and harder he pushed her and us until he finally came deep inside her. I kissed his dickhead as he pulled out.

My wife sat on my face for another few minutes. She was too exhausted to move and the sweat and cum was dripping off her ass and pussy all over my face. Our master led us to the bathroom to clean up. He mad me help her get into the tub, making sure I kissed her cum covered face and body as she went in. Our master unlocked my cage and stuck a finger in my ass. He said “finish”.

I came all over her. She was the most beautiful and sexy I had ever seen her. I was so relieved to be out of my cage that it all came rushing quickly as our master lightly toyed with my butthole. He then moved me aside and peed all over my wife, starting with her face. She loved it.

As soon as he finished, he picked her up and walked her through the house and all of the other men who had just had her with me following close behind. She could barely walk as the front door opened. My wife had no clothes and we were ****** into the street. The man who took our car left it a few blocks away and chuckled as he gave us the keys. We had to walk through a rough neighborhood and make it to the car in the dead of night. A few people saw us and one man came out to grope my wife and take a picture. We made it to the car, though.

In the car, covered in everything and looking deeply into each others eyes, we drove home.

Back