Another Man takes Busty Wife

I moved in a new flat and shortly afterwards met my Wife Nikke.

I'm a ok looking bloke, so I was incredibly lucky to have managed to get her. At the time, Nikke was 25 and a total knockout. She had a cute button nose, a killer smile, and long, dark brunette hair, which she usually put in a pony-tail. She was curvy but not fat. She had a little tummy but you never noticed it because of her amazing big 36f natural tits.

Six months into dating, my roommate moved out, and through Craigslist I found a new roommate, Mark. He was an investment banker about my age, and after a couple of interviews he looked like a pretty nice guy.

The first time he met Nikke, though, I was a little worried. He had just finished moved in when she came over, and when he walked up to say hi he had his shirt off. It was then I noticed how ripped he was. Nikke clearly noticed it, too. When they shook hands, she stammered out a hi, and kept looking him up and down. He did the same thing, too. There was a bit of electricity in the air that I couldn't help notice.

That night, Nikke stayed over. She seemed a little distant during sex. Afterwards, as we were getting ready for bed, she asked, "Does your roommate have a girlfriend?"

I said I didn't know, although I was pretty sure he didn't. "Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"Oh, he was checking me out a little when we met. Did you notice?" she said.

"A little," I said.

"Ooh, did you like him checking me out?" she said mischievously.

"I guess?" I said. I didn't, really.

She smiled and hopped into bed. "Good night!" she said, and that seemed to be the end of that.

Over the next few weeks, though, I noticed that Nikke started wearing a lot more skimpy clothes when hanging around our apartment, especially when Mark was around. Even when I told her that he was going to be home that night, she would "just forget" and walk into the living room wearing a tight white tank top and boy shorts. Sometimes braless as well! You could see the outline of her big breasts and her nipples.....Sometimes she would even call attention to it, and say, "Oh, Mark, I didn't know you'd be here! Well, it's not a problem to wear this around you, is it?" The first couple of times Mark would just say that he had no problem at all. After that, he would grin and make some joke about how she could wear even less. I was hoping she would be upset about that, but instead she would just giggle.

I started getting a little angry about it, especially when Nikke would be especially provocative. Sometimes she would laugh especially hard, or she would jump up quickly and walk fast to the kitchen, causing her tits to jiggle and bounce in her top. Mark even called her out on it once, when she offered to get him a beer. "Only if you run to get it," he said and grinned. She just laughed again, and then jiggled over to the kitchen, watching him while he watched her.

Another time, we were watching TV in the living room and Nikke and Mark started talking about sit-ups, and Mark had said that he could do a thousand, and to prove it he pulled up his shirt to show his ripped abs. Nikke said, "That's nothing," she laughed and pulled her own shirt up all the way to the bottom of her breasts to show off her white tummy but a little underboob. She had a huge grin on her face as she watched Mark gawk at her body.

As long as the flirting was done with clothes on, I guess I would be fine with it. Plus, a part of me deep inside thought it was pretty sexy that my girlfriend was showing off so much. I was lucky to have her, shouldn't I?

But one night, after we had gone back into my room to go to bed, Nikke had taken off her shirt and was just in her bra and underwear. I was lying on the bed reading, and she was at my desk at my computer, when Mark knocked on the door and asked if he could borrow a pen. I was about to get up to answer it when Becky quickly stood up and said, "Just a minute!"

She seemed to completely forget she was in just in her underwear and made her way to the door.
"Hi," she said, smiling, and handed him a pencil. "Here's your pencil."

Mark took it from her without moving his eyes from her chest. "Thanks," he said. Then he broke out into a big grin. "I should probably borrow more stuff."

Nikke laughed nervously, blushed and pushed him playfully in the chest, then closed the door. Her eyes had a wild look to them. "*******" she whispered to me. "Think he got more than an eyeful there!!! I was a bit annoyed but a had a little semi on.....

She jumped on the bed and attacked me before I could answer. She had two orgasms that night, which she had never managed to have before.

-------

The next few nights Mark kept up his flirting in the living room. Mark dropped all pretense of not staring at her most of the time, and he even started wearing tighter shirts and sometimes no shirts. I would sometimes catch Nikke staring at his chest almost as much as he was staring at hers. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to start an argument even though i was geting more jealous of him looking at Nikke that way....i brought it up once, but she dismissed it and said she just forgot he was there sometimes.

One night we were both getting ready for bed, i was in my boxers and Nikke was just in her knickers, when Mark just walked in without knocking!!!

Mark's eyes nearly burst out of his head when he saw her.

"Jesus Mark", said Nikke, she tried to cover her big boobs with an arm but you could see them spilling out......Mark was getting a good look at her impressive chest. I wanted to shout out, but i found myself slightly turned on looking at my other half's nearly naked body in full view of another man....my cock hardened....

"I just...um...wanted to see if David had a calculator I could borrow," he said, slowly, staring openly at what he could see of her white boobs....

She shyly blushed at the attention. "I'll see," she said. She twisted her torso to me, giving him an incredible profile view of her breasts. "Rich, do you have a calculator for Mark?"

I was very embarrassed and jealous. "No," I stammered. "I think it's out in the hall."

"Thanks," Mark said. There was an awkward silence while he stood there, continuing to stare at Nikke's chest. She was now looking down at the huge bulge that had grown in his pants.
Nikke had noticed it as well, her eyes darted down at what looked like an impressive cock hidden in those pants...

"Okay, then," he said, after what seemed like an hour. "I'll see you later." When he said this, he looked right at her eyes and gave a knowing grin. I didn't like that at all.

"Later," she said, "Please knock next time!!!! she called out..

"He was out of order there", i said.....but i couldn't get the image of Nikke standing there, trying to cover her modesty.....and i had a erection.....
I felt jealous but turned on again.

-----------------

The next few days went back to normal. I was half scared that Mark would walk into the bedroom again, but he didn't. It looked like maybe it was a one-time thing.

The next weekend Mark went to a party and came home late with a girl. She was pretty cute, not as cute as Nikke, but clearly ******* and very horny for Mark. They spent a few minutes chatting with us and then went to Mark's room. Nikke, to my amazement seemed a little jealous and almost hurt. After a few more minutes watching TV, she said she wanted to go to bed.

We were in my room when Mark knocked on the door and asked for a condom. I was in my closet so I couldn't see him through the door when Nikke opened the door and grabbed one for him.

"What're you going to use it for?" she asked slyly.

I couldn't see what Mark was doing, but Nikke's eyes suddenly shot wide open and her mouth dropped in an involuntary gasp. Then she quickly composed herself and threw the condom at him. "Mark! she shouted out.

She closed the door, but kept staring ahead, thinking. "What did he do?" I asked.

"Oh, he pulled his dick out and wagged it at me. He's so immature," she said. She said it dismissively, but it was obvious it had an impact on her.

"Bet it wasn't much to write home about anyway", i said to her...
"
She paused for a brief second. "Oh, I wasn't paying that much attention," she said, but it was obvious that she was really impressed. That night when we had sex, she closed her eyes the entire time.

------

One morning a week later, I was woken up by the sound of Nikke in the bathroom. She was taking a shower and getting ready for an early meeting. I tried to close my eyes to get back to sleep but I suddenly heard Marks door opening....

I heard the bathroom door open. She must have forgot to close it!!! I Lay perfectly still but listened intently.....
I heard Nikke give out a gasp of surprise and then silence....
For a few minutes, all I heard was the sound of running water. It seemed like hours. My mind was going a mind a minute...
I couldn't take much more and i slowly got out of bed and quietly made my way to the bathroom. When i got there i couldn't believe what i saw!!!!
Mark was standing by the bathroom door, with his back to me and was watching nikke shower!!! He was looking through the gap in the door as not to get caught...and he had his hand down his pants rubbing his cock as he watched my Mrs!!!!.....I wanted to shout and tell him to fuck off, but part of me froze......
Over his shoulder i could see Nikke in the stand alone shower. She was singing and completely oblivious to Mark getting hard staring at her curvy body.
]It was making my hard and i reached down and started rubbing my now wet hard cock, as i watched Mark wanking over the sight of Nikke, washing and rubbing her 36f tits i the shower......i couldn't take to much and slowly moved back into the bedroom and came in seconds!!!!!!!

--------

Nikke and I had been out with some friends that night. Nikke was dressed very cute, in a red spaghetti strap tanktop and tight jeans, with her hair in a ponytail. I had a little too much to ******* and was very sleepy, but Nikke had only had enough to be tipsy. When we opened the door to my apartment, we saw that Mark and a few of his friends were in the living room drinking and playing board games. Mark introduced us to the group, a few guys and girls, who all seemed like very nice people.

Mark asked us if we wanted to join in. I started to apologize for both of us, saying we just wanted to get to bed, but Nikke cut me off, saying, "Oh, c'mon, it's still early." A little too quickly, Mark suggested that Nikke stay if she wasn't tired, and everyone would be quiet and let me sleep. I was a little hesitant, but I couldn't just order Nikke to bed with me, and she was already getting a beer from the fridge. So I muttered off a goodbye and hit the sack.

I must have been drunker than I thought, because I fell asleep almost the second I got into bed. A few hours later, I woke up and realized I had to throw up. I was still ******* and wasn't even sure if I was just dreaming it. I heard soft moans coming from the living room. I perked my ears up. It sounded like Nikke.

I quietly walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway to the living room. I was suddenly scared of what I would see. I wasn't stupid, and I knew that Nikke had been impressed by Mark's huge cock, even though she never mentioned it after he got it out.What if she was showing off again? What if she was topless, or bottomless again? And why was she moaning? I was Shaking with nervous excitement.

But nothing prepared me for what I saw when I leaned around the corner.

Nikke was standing with her hands on the sofa. Mark behind her. She was nearly naked apart from her white lace bra and panties. Mark was topless with just his pants on. His muscular torso was pressed up against Nikke's back and he was kissing her neck....

Again i wanted to shout and scream. It was bad enough that he perved over her at the bathroom door, but now he was seducing her. In our home. With me here!!!!
I felt extreme jealously wash over me as he kissed the back of her neck. Nikke's head was tilted back and her breasts looked even bigger in that cleavage enhancing bra.
As i watched him seduce her, i reached down, unclipped my jeans and pulled out my now rock hard cock....which was now leaking precum everywhere.....i've never felt so turned on in that moment....the moment my wife was losing herself to another man...

Mark brushed his hands down Nikke's sides, running down her arms and back up again....still kissing and licking her exposed neck. Nikke was breathing heavy as he caressed her arms and massaged her shoulders. Mark then whispered in her ear, "Your body is fucking amazing.....you ok with this Nikke?" Nikke either didn't fully understand what he was saying or was too lost in the moment because she didn't get a chance to respond before Mark had stepped back and had unclipped her white lacy bra....
Again he moved forward and kissed her neck and then fed on her earlobes.....Part of me wanted Nikke to suddenly wake up and realize she was cheating on me, shout and scream and run out.....
And then the moment, if that hadn't past already, of no return. He unhooked her bra slowly and erotically from her small shoulders and it fell to the floor. Releasing her big natural tits. They sort of flopped out as the bra dropped down. I looked at her. My Nikke, standing topless as a man undressed her. I nearly came on the spot!!!!

Mark lifted Nikke's arms above her head and then ran his hands down her arms, her sides....kissed her neck again but was getting a good look at her amazing boobs as he ran his hands over her tummy. He moaned a little, as did Nikke.

"You have the best tits i've ever seen Nikke", he whispered. Mark then moved his big hands up and cupped her big breasts. Nikke turned her head towards Mark as he started to caress and squeeze her 36f boobs, and they kissed.

I watched them kiss. It was slow at first, little light kisses on the lips. Then Mark started to run his tongue over her lips, sucking on them and the kissing got more erotic and x-rated. Mark groped her big boobs as they passionately french kissed..My heart sank as i realized how turned on she was and now i had lost her to real man. One who looked like he could satisfy her needs.....

He pinched her now hard nipples and Nikke moaned. His big muscular arms now wrapped around my wifes near naked body. He WANTED her now....i could see that. And nothing was going to stop him from fucking my wife.

He turned her around and started french kissing her again. Her arms locked over his shoulders as he ran his all over her body. Cupping her tits, he stood back. "Fuck! he said....lusting over her ample cleavage...

Last edited:

I'm a ok looking bloke, so I was incredibly lucky to have managed to get her. At the time, Nikke was 25 and a total knockout. She had a cute button nose, a killer smile, and long, dark brunette hair, which she usually put in a pony-tail. She was curvy but not fat. She had a little tummy but you never noticed it because of her amazing big 36f natural tits.

Six months into dating, my roommate moved out, and through Craigslist I found a new roommate, Mark. He was an investment banker about my age, and after a couple of interviews he looked like a pretty nice guy.

The first time he met Nikke, though, I was a little worried. He had just finished moved in when she came over, and when he walked up to say hi he had his shirt off. It was then I noticed how ripped he was. Nikke clearly noticed it, too. When they shook hands, she stammered out a hi, and kept looking him up and down. He did the same thing, too. There was a bit of electricity in the air that I couldn't help notice.

That night, Nikke stayed over. She seemed a little distant during sex. Afterwards, as we were getting ready for bed, she asked, "Does your roommate have a girlfriend?"

I said I didn't know, although I was pretty sure he didn't. "Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"A little," I said.

She smiled and hopped into bed. "Good night!" she said, and that seemed to be the end of that.

Over the next few weeks, though, I noticed that Nikke started wearing a lot more skimpy clothes when hanging around our apartment, especially when Mark was around. Even when I told her that he was going to be home that night, she would "just forget" and walk into the living room wearing a tight white tank top and boy shorts. Sometimes braless as well! You could see the outline of her big breasts and her nipples.....Sometimes she would even call attention to it, and say, "Oh, Mark, I didn't know you'd be here! Well, it's not a problem to wear this around you, is it?" The first couple of times Mark would just say that he had no problem at all. After that, he would grin and make some joke about how she could wear even less. I was hoping she would be upset about that, but instead she would just giggle.

I started getting a little angry about it, especially when Nikke would be especially provocative. Sometimes she would laugh especially hard, or she would jump up quickly and walk fast to the kitchen, causing her tits to jiggle and bounce in her top. Mark even called her out on it once, when she offered to get him a beer. "Only if you run to get it," he said and grinned. She just laughed again, and then jiggled over to the kitchen, watching him while he watched her.

Another time, we were watching TV in the living room and Nikke and Mark started talking about sit-ups, and Mark had said that he could do a thousand, and to prove it he pulled up his shirt to show his ripped abs. Nikke said, "That's nothing," she laughed and pulled her own shirt up all the way to the bottom of her breasts to show off her white tummy but a little underboob. She had a huge grin on her face as she watched Mark gawk at her body.

As long as the flirting was done with clothes on, I guess I would be fine with it. Plus, a part of me deep inside thought it was pretty sexy that my girlfriend was showing off so much. I was lucky to have her, shouldn't I?

But one night, after we had gone back into my room to go to bed, Nikke had taken off her shirt and was just in her bra and underwear. I was lying on the bed reading, and she was at my desk at my computer, when Mark knocked on the door and asked if he could borrow a pen. I was about to get up to answer it when Becky quickly stood up and said, "Just a minute!"

She seemed to completely forget she was in just in her underwear and made her way to the door.

Mark took it from her without moving his eyes from her chest. "Thanks," he said. Then he broke out into a big grin. "I should probably borrow more stuff."

Nikke laughed nervously, blushed and pushed him playfully in the chest, then closed the door. Her eyes had a wild look to them. "*******" she whispered to me. "Think he got more than an eyeful there!!! I was a bit annoyed but a had a little semi on.....

She jumped on the bed and attacked me before I could answer. She had two orgasms that night, which she had never managed to have before.

-------

The next few nights Mark kept up his flirting in the living room. Mark dropped all pretense of not staring at her most of the time, and he even started wearing tighter shirts and sometimes no shirts. I would sometimes catch Nikke staring at his chest almost as much as he was staring at hers. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to start an argument even though i was geting more jealous of him looking at Nikke that way....i brought it up once, but she dismissed it and said she just forgot he was there sometimes.

One night we were both getting ready for bed, i was in my boxers and Nikke was just in her knickers, when Mark just walked in without knocking!!!

"Jesus Mark", said Nikke, she tried to cover her big boobs with an arm but you could see them spilling out......Mark was getting a good look at her impressive chest. I wanted to shout out, but i found myself slightly turned on looking at my other half's nearly naked body in full view of another man....my cock hardened....

"I just...um...wanted to see if David had a calculator I could borrow," he said, slowly, staring openly at what he could see of her white boobs....

She shyly blushed at the attention. "I'll see," she said. She twisted her torso to me, giving him an incredible profile view of her breasts. "Rich, do you have a calculator for Mark?"

I was very embarrassed and jealous. "No," I stammered. "I think it's out in the hall."

"Thanks," Mark said. There was an awkward silence while he stood there, continuing to stare at Nikke's chest. She was now looking down at the huge bulge that had grown in his pants.
Nikke had noticed it as well, her eyes darted down at what looked like an impressive cock hidden in those pants...

"Okay, then," he said, after what seemed like an hour. "I'll see you later." When he said this, he looked right at her eyes and gave a knowing grin. I didn't like that at all.

"He was out of order there", i said.....but i couldn't get the image of Nikke standing there, trying to cover her modesty.....and i had a erection.....

-----------------

The next few days went back to normal. I was half scared that Mark would walk into the bedroom again, but he didn't. It looked like maybe it was a one-time thing.

The next weekend Mark went to a party and came home late with a girl. She was pretty cute, not as cute as Nikke, but clearly ******* and very horny for Mark. They spent a few minutes chatting with us and then went to Mark's room. Nikke, to my amazement seemed a little jealous and almost hurt. After a few more minutes watching TV, she said she wanted to go to bed.

We were in my room when Mark knocked on the door and asked for a condom. I was in my closet so I couldn't see him through the door when Nikke opened the door and grabbed one for him.

I couldn't see what Mark was doing, but Nikke's eyes suddenly shot wide open and her mouth dropped in an involuntary gasp. Then she quickly composed herself and threw the condom at him. "Mark! she shouted out.

She closed the door, but kept staring ahead, thinking. "What did he do?" I asked.

"Oh, he pulled his dick out and wagged it at me. He's so immature," she said. She said it dismissively, but it was obvious it had an impact on her.

"
She paused for a brief second. "Oh, I wasn't paying that much attention," she said, but it was obvious that she was really impressed. That night when we had sex, she closed her eyes the entire time.

------

One morning a week later, I was woken up by the sound of Nikke in the bathroom. She was taking a shower and getting ready for an early meeting. I tried to close my eyes to get back to sleep but I suddenly heard Marks door opening....

I heard the bathroom door open. She must have forgot to close it!!! I Lay perfectly still but listened intently.....
For a few minutes, all I heard was the sound of running water. It seemed like hours. My mind was going a mind a minute...
I couldn't take much more and i slowly got out of bed and quietly made my way to the bathroom. When i got there i couldn't believe what i saw!!!!
Mark was standing by the bathroom door, with his back to me and was watching nikke shower!!! He was looking through the gap in the door as not to get caught...and he had his hand down his pants rubbing his cock as he watched my Mrs!!!!.....I wanted to shout and tell him to fuck off, but part of me froze......
Over his shoulder i could see Nikke in the stand alone shower. She was singing and completely oblivious to Mark getting hard staring at her curvy body.
]It was making my hard and i reached down and started rubbing my now wet hard cock, as i watched Mark wanking over the sight of Nikke, washing and rubbing her 36f tits i the shower......i couldn't take to much and slowly moved back into the bedroom and came in seconds!!!!!!!

--------

Nikke and I had been out with some friends that night. Nikke was dressed very cute, in a red spaghetti strap tanktop and tight jeans, with her hair in a ponytail. I had a little too much to ******* and was very sleepy, but Nikke had only had enough to be tipsy. When we opened the door to my apartment, we saw that Mark and a few of his friends were in the living room drinking and playing board games. Mark introduced us to the group, a few guys and girls, who all seemed like very nice people.

Mark asked us if we wanted to join in. I started to apologize for both of us, saying we just wanted to get to bed, but Nikke cut me off, saying, "Oh, c'mon, it's still early." A little too quickly, Mark suggested that Nikke stay if she wasn't tired, and everyone would be quiet and let me sleep. I was a little hesitant, but I couldn't just order Nikke to bed with me, and she was already getting a beer from the fridge. So I muttered off a goodbye and hit the sack.

I must have been drunker than I thought, because I fell asleep almost the second I got into bed. A few hours later, I woke up and realized I had to throw up. I was still ******* and wasn't even sure if I was just dreaming it. I heard soft moans coming from the living room. I perked my ears up. It sounded like Nikke.

I quietly walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway to the living room. I was suddenly scared of what I would see. I wasn't stupid, and I knew that Nikke had been impressed by Mark's huge cock, even though she never mentioned it after he got it out.What if she was showing off again? What if she was topless, or bottomless again? And why was she moaning? I was Shaking with nervous excitement.

Nikke was standing with her hands on the sofa. Mark behind her. She was nearly naked apart from her white lace bra and panties. Mark was topless with just his pants on. His muscular torso was pressed up against Nikke's back and he was kissing her neck....

Again i wanted to shout and scream. It was bad enough that he perved over her at the bathroom door, but now he was seducing her. In our home. With me here!!!!
I felt extreme jealously wash over me as he kissed the back of her neck. Nikke's head was tilted back and her breasts looked even bigger in that cleavage enhancing bra.
As i watched him seduce her, i reached down, unclipped my jeans and pulled out my now rock hard cock....which was now leaking precum everywhere.....i've never felt so turned on in that moment....the moment my wife was losing herself to another man...

Mark brushed his hands down Nikke's sides, running down her arms and back up again....still kissing and licking her exposed neck. Nikke was breathing heavy as he caressed her arms and massaged her shoulders. Mark then whispered in her ear, "Your body is fucking amazing.....you ok with this Nikke?" Nikke either didn't fully understand what he was saying or was too lost in the moment because she didn't get a chance to respond before Mark had stepped back and had unclipped her white lacy bra....
Again he moved forward and kissed her neck and then fed on her earlobes.....Part of me wanted Nikke to suddenly wake up and realize she was cheating on me, shout and scream and run out.....
And then the moment, if that hadn't past already, of no return. He unhooked her bra slowly and erotically from her small shoulders and it fell to the floor. Releasing her big natural tits. They sort of flopped out as the bra dropped down. I looked at her. My Nikke, standing topless as a man undressed her. I nearly came on the spot!!!!

Mark lifted Nikke's arms above her head and then ran his hands down her arms, her sides....kissed her neck again but was getting a good look at her amazing boobs as he ran his hands over her tummy. He moaned a little, as did Nikke.

"You have the best tits i've ever seen Nikke", he whispered. Mark then moved his big hands up and cupped her big breasts. Nikke turned her head towards Mark as he started to caress and squeeze her 36f boobs, and they kissed.

I watched them kiss. It was slow at first, little light kisses on the lips. Then Mark started to run his tongue over her lips, sucking on them and the kissing got more erotic and x-rated. Mark groped her big boobs as they passionately french kissed..My heart sank as i realized how turned on she was and now i had lost her to real man. One who looked like he could satisfy her needs.....

He pinched her now hard nipples and Nikke moaned. His big muscular arms now wrapped around my wifes near naked body. He WANTED her now....i could see that. And nothing was going to stop him from fucking my wife.

He turned her around and started french kissing her again. Her arms locked over his shoulders as he ran his all over her body. Cupping her tits, he stood back. "Fuck! he said....lusting over her ample cleavage...

Pics???

"A little," I said.

-------

-----------------

"

------

--------

what happened next? Nikke sounds amazing!

"A little," I said.

-------

-----------------

"

------

--------

Cool story bro

"A little," I said.

-------

-----------------

"

------

--------

Please finish this story

My mind was racing....I was incredibly jealous and angry...watching her cheat on me.

But also extremely turned on. So much so that precum was leaking from my small cock....

Watching this man taking my wife....

As he stood back, he caught my eye. He looked a bit shocked for a second, ready to be taken to task from her husband, then could see my cock out....then I swear he smiled at me!

He then put his thumbs into his shorts and lowered them to his ankles and stepped out....releasing a semi erect large cock.

I suddenly felt inadequate. And hopeless.

Nikke looked at it and barely mouthed "wow"

He again stood behind her and I'm sure he positioned her so I could now see her whole body.

Again kissing her neck, licking her earlobe as he lusted over her 36f natural breasts from over her shoulder.....

Last edited:

My mind was racing....I was incredibly jealous and angry...watching her cheat on me.

But also extremely turned on. So much so that precum was leaking from my small cock....

Watching this man taking my wife....

As he stood back, he caught my eye. He looked a bit shocked for a second, ready to be taken to task from her husband, then could see my cock out....then I swear he smiled at me!

He then put his thumbs into his shorts and lowered them to his ankles and stepped out....releasing a semi erect large cock.

I suddenly felt inadequate. And hopeless.

Nikke looked at it and barely mouthed "wow"

He again stood behind her and I'm sure he positioned her so I could now see her whole body.

Again kissing her neck, licking her earlobe as he lusted over her 36f natural breasts from over her shoulder.....
Finish the story please

Back