Another Business Trip

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
Well my wife is off to another business trip tonight. Last night she had me helping her pack. She still wont tell me what she has planned for this particular trip, but here are a few things she had me pack for her. It is very clear she is planning some naughty time. Oh, and she is going with her new employee this time. Will have to see if she knows or participates in any of the fun.

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

If you were to meet my sexy wife wearing some of this in the hotel bar, what would you do after she brought you to her room?

Oh, and here is her latest temp tattoo.

IMG_0004.JPG

Well my wife is off to another business trip tonight. Last night she had me helping her pack. She still wont tell me what she has planned for this particular trip, but here are a few things she had me pack for her. It is very clear she is planning some naughty time. Oh, and she is going with her new employee this time. Will have to see if she knows or participates in any of the fun.

View attachment 7121501

View attachment 7121502

View attachment 7121503

If you were to meet my sexy wife wearing some of this in the hotel bar, what would you do after she brought you to her room?

View attachment 7121518
Love the "Care" package....

My girlfriend sent me these photos from a business trip :)

Attachments

• 10.png
    10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • 19.png
    19.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • 22.png
    22.png
    798.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 21.png
    21.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52

View attachment 7121501

View attachment 7121502

View attachment 7121503

View attachment 7121518
Loves that she mixes business with pleasure! :love:

Back