Anniversary- how do you celebrate

GirlOnFire

Female
Real Person
From
Canada
Describe your favorite wedding anniversary celebration. Did your hubby surprise you with a nice bbc or some trip or event you’ll never forget?

this year we can’t celebrate our anniversary with many plans but next year might be different...maybe a nice sensual massage with a little extra fun at the end. That was my birthday gift last year and I wouldn’t refuse a repeat gift for our anniversary next year!

mrs inked knew i had planned something but not exactly what, i had managed toeveen put her actual wedding dress into the car without her knowing, she knew we was meeting with 2 bbc for the first time and was looking forward to pushing our boundaries,
DSC03782.JPGDSC03808.JPGIMG_8078edited.jpg

first wedding anniversary and firsttime with 2 bbc,
DSC03749.JPG

Last edited:
Describe your favorite wedding anniversary celebration. Did your hubby surprise you with a nice bbc or some trip or event you’ll never forget?

this year we can’t celebrate our anniversary with many plans but next year might be different...maybe a nice sensual massage with a little extra fun at the end. That was my birthday gift last year and I wouldn’t refuse a repeat gift for our anniversary next year!
I've been a few birthday and anniversary gifts for couples 😈

We have for several years celebrated our anniversary with my husband watching me get fucked by a bbc in my wedding dress. It is by the far the most exciting way to celebrate our anniversary and we look forward to it every year. We like to play around with it each year and I have taken cumshots to all kinds of places including inside me and on my face while in my dress. This year was probably the kinkiest with me on my knees holding out my hand as our black bull shot cum all over my wedding rings.

Back