Ancestors

HOW WILL YOUR FEEL ABOUT FUCKING A BLACK GUY
Swedish on both sides going way back so I don't think skin color would be a big issue. Now if they new the number or how freaky I've gotten, That might be a different story.

Many of my ancestors on my fathers side were slaveowners.

They would no doubt be perturbed to see their descendent (me) sucking Black women's feet and guiding Black cock into my wife.

Overall any ancestors would become uncomfortable for alternative sexual life style.. Whether you fuck inter racial or uni racial doesn't really matter.. That is there is a term we use as generation gap

You have heard, "They would roll-over in their craves". Well, my ancestors would probably be in "Full Spin Cycle", if they knew the things I have done, thought of doing and/or, that I want to do.
They were very against any thing between the races.

Ancestors hell.....turns out my fair minded, equality loving dad is a racist down deep....something his new found love of posting political bullshit has made me all too aware of.....maybe subconsciously I knew all along and that is why I am so drawn to black men.

My ancestors first came to what is now Texas, were slave owners. During a smallpox epidemic one of his sons lost his white wife, then raised a family with one of the black female slaves.
Their descendants are fairly large landowners today.

Last edited:
Ancestors hell.....turns out my fair minded, equality loving dad is a racist down deep....something his new found love of posting political bullshit has made me all too aware of.....maybe subconsciously I knew all along and that is why I am so drawn to black men.
Yeah, it's all daddy's fault. Golf Foxtrot Yankee

Back