Anal.

Ladies, which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Anal can certainly hurt at first....but I love the deep emotional and submissive surrender of it....how he decides how to use me...
For one bull: gentle....lube...much lube....until he slithers in....his penis churning inside my rectum...my anus feeling opened and rubbery....cold air wafting by the opened anus when he withdraws for a break.
The other Bull: My pain is his pleasure. We stay motionless ....sometimes I whimper...waiting not knowing just when the next burning thrust will come.
Ah! I found my earlier description...apologies for the repost, but:

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...feeling the burn, I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love? My flesh is his flesh.

Back