Anal Prep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an anal cleaning process I tell all my anal subs do before I see them, to make sure they are totally clean and ready for me. I wrote it as part of a set of instructions I give them, so here it is:

1. Get either a plastic bottle of water or a douche bottle. You can also do it using a special shower attachment. The shower attachment is the best option if you’re really serious, but you can only use it at home, so you’ll want to master the techniques using a bottle of water or douche bottle. 
When you get them, dump out the pre-filled liquid inside. You don’t need it, and you’ll want to use fresh clear water instead.

For total beginners, the douche bottle is the best way because it’s small. Once you become a bit more experienced, you’ll be able to use a regular water bottle.

2. First, use the toilet and poop, clearing things out as much as you can normally.

3. Next, run a shower. You’ll be doing this in the shower. 

4. If you’re using the bottle or douche, fill it with warm water from the shower. If you use cold water, it’ll trigger the peristalsis reflex. This isn’t the end of the world if you do this, but it’ll be inconvenient.

5. Then, squatting down, gently ease the tip of douche bottle into your asshole. Do not ******* it! 

What you want to do is simply press it gently against the opening and while squatting, relax your asshole and “push out” (a bit like you’re pooping) a little. This will let the tip slide in without hurting. You don’t want to scrape or scratch your anal opening - this will set back your training - so don’t rush it.

It may take some time to do this the first time. Don’t worry, just go gradually. It will become easier soon.

6. Once the tip of the douche bottle is in, squirt the water into your ass. It will feel funny, or maybe pleasurable.

7. Take out the tip of the bottle, gently keeping your asshole squeezed so that the water doesn’t run out when you remove the bottle.

8. Stand up, keeping your ass tight and holding in the water, and wash off the tip of the bottle and refill it.

9. Squat down again, and expel the water. It’ll take a bit of time to get all the water out. You may need to move your body into certain positions to help the water run out. A couple of these include:

a) standing squat
b) on all-fours position with your ass raised 

c) laying down on your left side. The left is important because your intestines are laid out asymmetrically

Repeat steps 5-10 until the water runs clear twice, making sure to get as much water out as you can. This might take anywhere from 4 - 10 times, depending on your diet, meaning the entire process may take as little as 15 minutes or up to 30-40 minutes. It’s true - a dedication to good anal sex is motivation to eating a good well-balanced diet! If you used cold water, the peristalsis reflex will cause your lower intestines to expel everything - this will make the entire process take longer but it will also leave you extremely clean at the end.

To ensure that the water is running clear, reach into your ass with a finger and run it around the inside. You shouldn’t encounter any poop, though you may feel a slick mucus - this is a good thing! It means your rectum is starting to produce its own lube (it can be conditioned to do that). 

After withdrawing your finger, it should come out clean and you should be able to sniff it without ANY hint of poop smell. You should find it clean enough for you to lick - if it isn’t, keep repeating the above steps.

Once the water has been running clear and your finger comes out completely free of any poop smell, lube up your asshole and insert the plug.

---

After they do this, I make them lube themselves up with silicone lube and a glass buttplug (you can see examples in my album). The reason is because silicone stays slick for a long time, and you can't use silicone plugs with them so I use glass, and glass is beautiful (or so I think anyway) because it allows you to see into her stretched gaping hole (or his).

Having her cleaned out, pre-lubed and plugged up makes it so that when I decide it's time to take her ass, I just pull out the plug, and shove my cock in. By the time I'm doing it, she's totally ready for it, and I can just go to town. She's been stretched out so I don't need to go slow, and the lube is already in there. She's clean so I can even pull out and make her go ATM on me, or have her cuck "clean off my cock" if I/she wants. It's exquisite, and makes her ass into just another fuckable pussy.

When I'm doing this in a Bull/cuckolding context, it seems to have an extra psychological mindfuck effect on the cuck because his wife is taking all this extra time (the process takes up to 30 minutes) preparing her ass for me. His prior experience with her is usually (at best) "take it slow, use a finger first, slow down or stop if there's any pain" or (more likely) she's just never let him in her ass. Because I've come in and taught her how to stretch and prepare herself, she's made her ass ready for me to fuck whenever and however I like. A lot of cucks fantasize about getting their wives to try anal, and then with me they spend half an hour before a date prepping their ass for me and then another hour shaving, makeup, etc prepping themselves to look hot. One time when one of my sub's husband asked her to do the prep for him so they could do anal she flat-out refused and said he hadn't earned it.

(Of course, men can do this prep too. For the one couple where the wife wanted me to feminize/humiliate her husband by fucking her, I made him do this prep before I came over, and she said he whined about like a bitch and she had to help him. It worked fine though, it made his tight pussy all slick and clean and I definitely made him suck me afterwards, which his wife loved)

I have an anal cleaning process I tell all my anal subs do before I see them, to make sure they are totally clean and ready for me. I wrote it as part of a set of instructions I give them, so here it is:

1. Get either a plastic bottle of water or a douche bottle. You can also do it using a special shower attachment. The shower attachment is the best option if you’re really serious, but you can only use it at home, so you’ll want to master the techniques using a bottle of water or douche bottle. 
When you get them, dump out the pre-filled liquid inside. You don’t need it, and you’ll want to use fresh clear water instead.

For total beginners, the douche bottle is the best way because it’s small. Once you become a bit more experienced, you’ll be able to use a regular water bottle.

2. First, use the toilet and poop, clearing things out as much as you can normally.

3. Next, run a shower. You’ll be doing this in the shower. 

4. If you’re using the bottle or douche, fill it with warm water from the shower. If you use cold water, it’ll trigger the peristalsis reflex. This isn’t the end of the world if you do this, but it’ll be inconvenient.

5. Then, squatting down, gently ease the tip of douche bottle into your asshole. Do not ******* it! 

What you want to do is simply press it gently against the opening and while squatting, relax your asshole and “push out” (a bit like you’re pooping) a little. This will let the tip slide in without hurting. You don’t want to scrape or scratch your anal opening - this will set back your training - so don’t rush it.

It may take some time to do this the first time. Don’t worry, just go gradually. It will become easier soon.

6. Once the tip of the douche bottle is in, squirt the water into your ass. It will feel funny, or maybe pleasurable.

7. Take out the tip of the bottle, gently keeping your asshole squeezed so that the water doesn’t run out when you remove the bottle.

8. Stand up, keeping your ass tight and holding in the water, and wash off the tip of the bottle and refill it.

9. Squat down again, and expel the water. It’ll take a bit of time to get all the water out. You may need to move your body into certain positions to help the water run out. A couple of these include:

a) standing squat
b) on all-fours position with your ass raised 

c) laying down on your left side. The left is important because your intestines are laid out asymmetrically

Repeat steps 5-10 until the water runs clear twice, making sure to get as much water out as you can. This might take anywhere from 4 - 10 times, depending on your diet, meaning the entire process may take as little as 15 minutes or up to 30-40 minutes. It’s true - a dedication to good anal sex is motivation to eating a good well-balanced diet! If you used cold water, the peristalsis reflex will cause your lower intestines to expel everything - this will make the entire process take longer but it will also leave you extremely clean at the end.

To ensure that the water is running clear, reach into your ass with a finger and run it around the inside. You shouldn’t encounter any poop, though you may feel a slick mucus - this is a good thing! It means your rectum is starting to produce its own lube (it can be conditioned to do that). 

After withdrawing your finger, it should come out clean and you should be able to sniff it without ANY hint of poop smell. You should find it clean enough for you to lick - if it isn’t, keep repeating the above steps.

Once the water has been running clear and your finger comes out completely free of any poop smell, lube up your asshole and insert the plug.

---

After they do this, I make them lube themselves up with silicone lube and a glass buttplug (you can see examples in my album). The reason is because silicone stays slick for a long time, and you can't use silicone plugs with them so I use glass, and glass is beautiful (or so I think anyway) because it allows you to see into her stretched gaping hole (or his).

Having her cleaned out, pre-lubed and plugged up makes it so that when I decide it's time to take her ass, I just pull out the plug, and shove my cock in. By the time I'm doing it, she's totally ready for it, and I can just go to town. She's been stretched out so I don't need to go slow, and the lube is already in there. She's clean so I can even pull out and make her go ATM on me, or have her cuck "clean off my cock" if I/she wants. It's exquisite, and makes her ass into just another fuckable pussy.

When I'm doing this in a Bull/cuckolding context, it seems to have an extra psychological mindfuck effect on the cuck because his wife is taking all this extra time (the process takes up to 30 minutes) preparing her ass for me. His prior experience with her is usually (at best) "take it slow, use a finger first, slow down or stop if there's any pain" or (more likely) she's just never let him in her ass. Because I've come in and taught her how to stretch and prepare herself, she's made her ass ready for me to fuck whenever and however I like. A lot of cucks fantasize about getting their wives to try anal, and then with me they spend half an hour before a date prepping their ass for me and then another hour shaving, makeup, etc prepping themselves to look hot. One time when one of my sub's husband asked her to do the prep for him so they could do anal she flat-out refused and said he hadn't earned it.

(Of course, men can do this prep too. For the one couple where the wife wanted me to feminize/humiliate her husband by fucking her, I made him do this prep before I came over, and she said he whined about like a bitch and she had to help him. It worked fine though, it made his tight pussy all slick and clean and I definitely made him suck me afterwards, which his wife loved)
Thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back