Anal orgasms

MaxC

Male
Real Person
How do our lovely white house wifes feel and or cuckolds feel about anal? Alot of couples i deal with are sometimes hesistant but after the wife receives that very first anal explosive orgasm they seem to become VERY addicted to it and some even squirt! So how are we feeling about this? And do i have any takers?! I have been known to be a very fun and great anal trainer! 😁

It's a shame that for most women, the first experience of anal is awkward, fumbled and uncomfortable and turn off from ever doing again. When it's finished you think - all that effort and discomfort for that!!? My first was like that and you start to think women that say they like it are either lying or weird.

For a long time it was the same for vaginal - women used to think it's for a man's enjoyment and our fun was in 'pleasing and satisfying' our husbands! I still hear sisters say these things in my women's groups on facebook! Thank goodness that's no longer true, and only came to be because so many shitty men had no idea how to touch a woman, or consider how it could be enjoyable for us (hint eat pussy!!!!)

So yes, anal is definitely enjoyable and the orgasms are super powerful! but we need a lot of psychological buildup and a man who can keep it up and last the whole ride.
Hi. Can you tell me.the Facebook group. Tx

Back