Anal orgasms

MaxC

Male
Real Person
How do our lovely white house wifes feel and or cuckolds feel about anal? Alot of couples i deal with are sometimes hesistant but after the wife receives that very first anal explosive orgasm they seem to become VERY addicted to it and some even squirt! So how are we feeling about this? And do i have any takers?! I have been known to be a very fun and great anal trainer! 😁

i love it and anal orgasms are the most powerful i've ever had.
but most guys dont last long enough for the part where it gets good for me. so i dont bother unless its with a guy i know can hold out for my enjoyment.
Some men dont have self control see when I'm fucking and I feel a nut coming I'll stop pull my dick out and start sucking on the tits or eat the pussy until I feel that feeling of me CUMMING goes away and with my dick still hard go back into the ass or pussy cuz it's not just me who wants to be satisfied I also consider the woman and want her to be satisfied also but that's just me !!!

Some men dont have self control see when I'm fucking and I feel a nut coming I'll stop pull my dick out and start sucking on the tits or eat the pussy until I feel that feeling of me CUMMING goes away and with my dick still hard go back into the ass or pussy cuz it's not just me who wants to be satisfied I also consider the woman and want her to be satisfied also but that's just me !!!
well thats very nice of you but personally i dont like those sudden breaks in the passion. when i'm riding up to an orgasm, its frustrating no end for the guy to pull out because he's struggling to hold back. it breaks the flow and is very frustrating. its much worse during anal. its like someone lifting u up into the sky and suddenly pulling rug from under ur feet - its a horrible drop and a long climb back up again. and thats if i'm not so annoyed to give him another try! but to be fair, very, very few guys have that much control. but the ones that do... MY GOD, just WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

I prefer anal. It's a bit harder for me to reach orgasm that way, but when I do, it's so much stronger. My bull has trained me to be able to cum from anal without even touching my clit. It's really grown on me. It used to be something extra that we did just on special occasions, but now we do anal all the time. A lot of the time, we skip vaginal and go straight to the butt. I'm also able to have many more multiple orgasms from anal.

One of my biggest turn ons is when I'm with a new guy and he goes straight to my ass, without asking. Not forsing it, he still has to be careful, but when he really acts like there's no question about it.

My boyfriend also loves when we do it, because he has never been in my ass. It's a huge turn on. My pussy has been black only for some time now, but my ass has always been black only, and my bf really loves that.

I prefer anal. It's a bit harder for me to reach orgasm that way, but when I do, it's so much stronger. My bull has trained me to be able to cum from anal without even touching my clit. It's really grown on me. It used to be something extra that we did just on special occasions, but now we do anal all the time. A lot of the time, we skip vaginal and go straight to the butt. I'm also able to have many more multiple orgasms from anal.

One of my biggest turn ons is when I'm with a new guy and he goes straight to my ass, without asking. Not forsing it, he still has to be careful, but when he really acts like there's no question about it.

My boyfriend also loves when we do it, because he has never been in my ass. It's a huge turn on. My pussy has been black only for some time now, but my ass has always been black only, and my bf really loves that.
Good girl.

How do our lovely white house wifes feel and or cuckolds feel about anal? Alot of couples i deal with are sometimes hesistant but after the wife receives that very first anal explosive orgasm they seem to become VERY addicted to it and some even squirt! So how are we feeling about this? And do i have any takers?! I have been known to be a very fun and great anal trainer! 😁
I love anal, but hubby was hesitant to be ok with me taking a bbc there, I told him I loved a stretched bum bum and he needed to think about my ultimate pleasure. I think he’s on board now, lol

I guess that’s one thing your BF will never have. Reminds me of a story I read a few years back where the wife had a breast augmentation and the hubby was never allowed to touch. Only the wife’s Bull as it would be something the husband will never experience.

i love it and anal orgasms are the most powerful i've ever had.
but most guys dont last long enough for the part where it gets good for me. so i dont bother unless its with a guy i know can hold out for my enjoyment.
Well thats just my problem is that i cannot cum while doing anal, its a gift and a curse!

well thats very nice of you but personally i dont like those sudden breaks in the passion. when i'm riding up to an orgasm, its frustrating no end for the guy to pull out because he's struggling to hold back. it breaks the flow and is very frustrating. its much worse during anal. its like someone lifting u up into the sky and suddenly pulling rug from under ur feet - its a horrible drop and a long climb back up again. and thats if i'm not so annoyed to give him another try! but to be fair, very, very few guys have that much control. but the ones that do... MY GOD, just WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!
Wonderful insight. Thanks for sharing.

Back