Anal exercises

I noticed an evolution in being a bottom. In the beginning being a bottom was the practice of it let’s say in the act and it was quite enjoyable in a physical and psychological way with also a growing emotional aspect. Having a small cock that was not so performing well was mentally a burden that was enhanced by the cheating of my girlfriend and even got worse by the evolution of our cuckold lifestyle that in itself was an interesting adventure and enjoyable for me but clearly modified the life between my legs. I then also developed ED and PE. This also gave an extra mental weight to the situation nevertheless our cuckolddynamic gave me in the same time also a great satisfaction. After one year of let’s say the destruction of my role as a man and my functional neutering throiugjh not having PIV sex anymore, chastity and becoming completely impotent my sexuality started shifting to the other pole let’s say from the positive pole (penetrative/top/active/adding) over the neutral stade of a kind of asexuality in action and thoughts to the negative pole (receptive/bottom/passive/receiving). With tje positive and negative pole I do not mean any value opinion but a metaphore of placing of my sexuality!!! With exploring and having more and more sex imas a bottom my sexuality faded Physically away from my cock and shifted to my perineum, ass and nipples and also gave me a great mental rest instead of worries not having a good working cock and role as a male anymore because I did not need a my cock anymore apart from peeing. This process took almost 3 years but has also certainly rewired stuff in my brain next to the other shift I was undegoing. The revlation of his was for me the first time that I was getting spontaneous and not expected tinglings between my testicles and ass (and my penis staying limp) In the swimmingpool once I saw a hot guy who’s beautiful hard-on got my attention and interest. Many years before I would have got a boner seeing a sexy woman... Next to this butterflies in my perineum it also evolutied to the spontaneous staying empty of my anus, getting wet and getting soft. These automatic bodily changes came from themselves fitting my role as a bottom. Nature and the human body is well made! ;)
I too have noticed a shift. about a few years ago, my PE and ED began worse than ever for many reasons. We've become a lot more active in the lifestyle so that my wife can get action from real men. When turned on from seeing someone at the nude beach, I no longer go to rub my little dick, but instead my nipples or ass. and it feels so good. I now cum limp, which is more intense than cumming with a boner inside pussy. Last night y wife made me cum twice, first with my wand, so she doesn't touch me, and second over my under wear . I came few drops and I was good to go for another week. This week, she has dates with both her b/f's. she doesn't want me to make her cum any more, and as she makes me cum like a girl, all I can think about is fingering my ass and having my nipples sucked. amazing new feelings.

Occasional rest, and not playing with the biggest toys or cocks every time helps preserve the muscles. And not stressing them when fucking. Plenty of lube and take a minute to stretch open, don't just jam it in there.
As mentioned above, exercising a la kegels.
And exercises are a good thing for almost everyone. You may not want to hear it now, but aging eventually takes it's toll with most of us, ass fucked or not.

Occasional rest, and not playing with the biggest toys or cocks every time helps preserve the muscles. And not stressing them when fucking. Plenty of lube and take a minute to stretch open, don't just jam it in there.
As mentioned above, exercising a la kegels.
And exercises are a good thing for almost everyone. You may not want to hear it now, but aging eventually takes it's toll with most of us, ass fucked or not.

🫣

Thanks for the advice, I’ll heed it from now on!

Had a rough (but fun!) backdoor double header a few months back and definitely was “airy” the following few days lol.

Got this texted to me while at work a few days after and almost died of embarassment lol (thought he was sleeping while I was up and getting ready for the day)

Attachments

• DE93BA1A-67ED-45A3-8D23-5C6578013F9A.jpeg
    DE93BA1A-67ED-45A3-8D23-5C6578013F9A.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 66D5C0A8-A379-477B-8FBE-FCC6D0A8C029.jpeg
    66D5C0A8-A379-477B-8FBE-FCC6D0A8C029.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 46
  • CC476FE5-7B91-46E3-8EAB-64BD0B566848.jpeg
    CC476FE5-7B91-46E3-8EAB-64BD0B566848.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 27D25912-993D-40BE-9620-6DC6C8B0BB93.jpeg
    27D25912-993D-40BE-9620-6DC6C8B0BB93.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Had a rough (but fun!) backdoor double header a few months back and definitely was “airy” the following few days lol.

Got this texted to me while at work a few days after and almost died of embarassment lol (thought he was sleeping while I was up and getting ready for the day)

View attachment 6071327
nothing to be embarrassed about. all normal. lol

Browse for kegel exercises. They won't make your boi pussy tighter but more flexible and able to close almost properly. However, you'll keep from the outside that opening / split between your buttocks growing wider, telling everybody it works as pussy for big black cocks. There's nothing you can do for that part.
with kegels you have to practice very regularly, yes the sphincter becomes stronger and you can hug his black hard and tight ;-)

View attachment 5861749View attachment 5861750
With me it is. Not the whole butt, but in certain positions accessibility is clearly visible. BBC and BLC men seem to pay attention to that detail.

I too first noticed it in my wife.
@BiSubCuck Gf could give you further advice on the kegel exercises.
full attention to the pussy and so it is logical that the clitty cock has shrunk a little and remains soft and limp

🫣

View attachment 6267560
Nice looking hole... still looks tight enough

Back