Anal and Breeding!!!

MarioMakama

Male
Real Person
From
SD, US
Hey guys. Newer to the lifestyle, but been following for years. Although, anal is no longer taboo in white marriages; it does seem like queens/bunnies give their pretty assholes to their black kings/bulls often.

Why do you think this is? I know that as q bull, a sexy woman giving herself to me an ally, swallowing, or her pussy through creampies ard the best things in the universe!!!
Also BBC stays hard on this site... keep the great threads and pics cumming sexy ladies!!!!

What say you? MARIO

Attachments

• IMG_20180725_115825_849.jpg
    IMG_20180725_115825_849.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 7625cbef-84d3-43b9-a69a-80a0a8225d1a.jpg
    7625cbef-84d3-43b9-a69a-80a0a8225d1a.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Changed thread name to proper vernacular. Both my favorite things to do to sexy woman. Out of the 4 woman I've tried anal on, 3 still had red afterwards... 2 after being trained. Is longer easier to take back there, than thick ladies?

Hey guys. Newer to the lifestyle, but been following for years. Although, anal is no longer taboo in white marriages; it does seem like queens/bunnies give their pretty assholes to their black kings/bulls often.

Why do you think this is? I know that as q bull, a sexy woman giving herself to me an ally, swallowing, or her pussy through creampies ard the best things in the universe!!!
Also BBC stays hard on this site... keep the great threads and pics cumming sexy ladies!!!!

What say you? MARIO
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/maravic-my-hot-wife-is-teasing-again.222346/

Back