An Arab BBC leather slut

How much of a BBC slut do I look like?

• Total voters

bbcdiva

Male
From
Canada
I am a religious Arab wife by day and a BBC leather slut at night. After 20 years of hating sex with my sissy crossdressing husband, I have finally admitted to my husband that I am crazy for black cock. My husband is letting me be my slut self and helping me find a black daddy. He will watch and clean up while dressed like a woman. I need a black daddy so badly.
I no longer let my husband fuck me. He only gets to fuck my boots. Since I am religious by day, I want start by sucking, kissing and having my tits fucked. I don't want to be penetrated yet because I am afraid of doing too much of a sin. Hopefully there is a black men willing to have as I am.

Last edited:
I am a religious Arab wife by day and a BBC leather slut at night. After 20 years of hating sex with my sissy crossdressing husband, I have finally admitted to my husband that I am crazy for black cock. My husband is letting me be my slut self and helping me find a black daddy. He will watch and clean up while dressed like a woman. I need a black daddy so badly.
I no longer let my husband fuck me. He only gets to fuck my boots. Since I am religious by day, I want start by sucking, kissing and having my tits fucked. I don't want to be penetrated yet because I am afraid of doing too much of a sin. Hopefully there is a black men willing to have as I am.
Wish you were my neighbour!

I wished u lived in Cape Town SAfrica
I am a Black Bull Daddy...
Care to chat... Drop me a message

Mmmmmmmmmm I would love to fuck you slut.

Where are you pics??

@bbcdiva

Hmm it's not common place to have arab women desire black men.

Have you helped to enlighten other single, married arab women within the toronto area?

I send msg to you) Always ready to satisfy such a goddess 😈

Attachments

• 20191209_074615.jpg
    20191209_074615.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 5
Back