An Adulterous White Wife Adoring Her Young Black Lover

I've been re-viewing this video-clip a lot recently.

Capture 7.JPG

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykKx6KxpTJfeZXQadZ0cxDJ91Mp_bz5B/view?usp=sharing

I think it's because since my wife divorced me a few years ago to marry my beautiful young black buddy and only homosexual lover, in watching them literally thousands of times in their loving preliminaries to them fucking on the bed with me beside them, I have come to better understand and appreciate why and how totally and unblushingly my wife adores my buddy's magnificent body and cock.

As well as that, I have come to love the way the video so artfully but so mercilessly focuses in on the romantic and beautifully erotic, almost poetic, gently hesitant physical interactions of the beautifully naked couple that I get to feel I'm a privileged intruder-voyeur who the man and the woman know is there and is videoing them but are so absorbed in each other's beauty that I am consigned to angstful irrelevance.

The bare fact and bottom line is that this video clip, with the superbly upstanding and extremely spunky young black lover being so shamelessly adored by the adulterous wife, gets me instantly horny and my cock almost painfully hard and my balls aching every time I watch it.

That's because the video relentlessly, almost cruelly, reminds me that when I'm slyly watching the ensuite love-making preliminaries of my ex and my buddy (who physique-wise and in his heartbreaking handsomeness is pretty much the twin of the young black in the video) that in the throes of being fucked by him my wife gets to love all over again his huge and extraordinarily beautiful cock in ways far more thrilling for her than when she is adoring it with merely her hands and mouth and tongue as the wife in the video is doing.

The video promises and powerfully impresses on me that when the splendid young lover gets to mount the adoring wife and penetrate and fuck her with his glorious erection, she is going to rejoice as my ex does when feeling its strength and steely rigidity and every inch of its perfect length and girth thrusting all the way up her and into the very back of her vagina. And, finally, its climactic expansion and throbbings and jerkings as its superbly-sculpted orgasmically swollen head rams up against the gaping mouth of her baby-wanting womb to thump home spurt after spurt after spurt of warming semen called forth from his uptightened balls and lunging pelvis by the ecstasising wife.

It's just the way such women are made, bless them, to respond openly and joyfully in adoring the beautiful body and cock of a splendidy potent spunk-filled young lover manfully thrusting in their vagina for their ultimate erotic fulfillment and the procreation of beautiful children.

Such is the truly wonderful way of my buddy with my ex every single time he enviably skilfully romances and arouses and fucks her brimful with his genetically vastly superior semen.

When I re-view this video, in an intensely deja-vu way I am reminded of the unique and extraordinary power that the glorious body and cock of my beautiful buddy has always had over my former wife.

Truth to tell, when re-viewing this video over and over again in private I vividly imagine my buddy thrusting and ejaculating massively through his familiarly stupendous cock into my ex. It gets me off massively but at the same time devastates and appalls me.

Watching this video leads me into hotly arousing erotic masturbatory realms and reveries like no others I have got off on in my entire life. I orgasm over this video even more wrenchingly than I do even when directly witnessing my buddy manfully fucking my wife on what was previously our marital bed. It utterly intoxicates me and totally blows my mind and achingly overfull balls.

Because it ends before the majestically athletic and splendidly endowed young black begins to fuck the wife (who just happens to look startlingly like my ex) the video gives me almost limitless opportunities to imagine how he will go about it, first slowly and lovingly penetrating her, then beautifully rhythmically and suppley thrusting, and finally ramming home balls-deep to massively ejaculate in her, thrilling her to her obviously wonderfully sexual and beautifully womanly core.

When not watching the video I often daydream about it, wistfully and wankingly exploring and exploiting the intensely erotic sensations it engenders in me to their very limit, with beautifully orgiastic and deeply satisfying results.

Last edited:
Well, I don’t know if ho she’s married to, but I’d think her husband is probably behind the camera. If you google her name, you’ll see a few vids where she’s this passionate.

Well, I don’t know if ho she’s married to, but I’d think her husband is probably behind the camera. If you google her name, you’ll see a few vids where she’s this passionate.
Just let the man pretend so he has his fantasy intact. If he wants to write the story about “his wife” and that makes it few more real for him, he’s certainly not alone. Upwards of half the dudes on this site are just secretly fantasizing.

Just let the man pretend so he has his fantasy intact. If he wants to write the story about “his wife” and that makes it few more real for him, he’s certainly not alone. Upwards of half the dudes on this site are just secretly fantasizing.
I stand corrected, then! LOL

I've been re-viewing this video-clip a lot recently.

View attachment 3740842

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykKx6KxpTJfeZXQadZ0cxDJ91Mp_bz5B/view?usp=sharing

I think it's because since my wife divorced me a few years ago to marry my beautiful young black buddy and only homosexual lover, in watching them literally thousands of times in their loving preliminaries to them fucking on the bed with me beside them, I have come to better understand and appreciate why and how totally and unblushingly my wife adores my buddy's magnificent body and cock.

As well as that, I have come to love the way the video so artfully but so mercilessly focuses in on the romantic and beautifully erotic, almost poetic, gently hesitant physical interactions of the beautifully naked couple that I get to feel I'm a privileged intruder-voyeur who the man and the woman know is there and is videoing them but are so absorbed in each other's beauty that I am consigned to angstful irrelevance.

The bare fact and bottom line is that this video clip, with the superbly upstanding and extremely spunky young black lover being so shamelessly adored by the adulterous wife, gets me instantly horny and my cock almost painfully hard and my balls aching every time I watch it.

That's because the video relentlessly, almost cruelly, reminds me that when I'm slyly watching the ensuite love-making preliminaries of my ex and my buddy (who physique-wise and in his heartbreaking handsomeness is pretty much the twin of the young black in the video) that in the throes of being fucked by him my wife gets to love all over again his huge and extraordinarily beautiful cock in ways far more thrilling for her than when she is adoring it with merely her hands and mouth and tongue as the wife in the video is doing.

The video promises and powerfully impresses on me that when the splendid young lover gets to mount the adoring wife and penetrate and fuck her with his glorious erection, she is going to rejoice as my ex does when feeling its strength and steely rigidity and every inch of its perfect length and girth thrusting all the way up her and into the very back of her vagina. And, finally, its climactic expansion and throbbings and jerkings as its superbly-sculpted orgasmically swollen head rams up against the gaping mouth of her baby-wanting womb to thump home spurt after spurt after spurt of warming semen called forth from his uptightened balls and lunging pelvis by the ecstasising wife.

It's just the way such women are made, bless them, to respond openly and joyfully in adoring the beautiful body and cock of a splendidy potent spunk-filled young lover manfully thrusting in their vagina for their ultimate erotic fulfillment and the procreation of beautiful children.

Such is the truly wonderful way of my buddy with my ex every single time he enviably skilfully romances and arouses and fucks her brimful with his genetically vastly superior semen.

When I re-view this video, in an intensely deja-vu way I am reminded of the unique and extraordinary power that the glorious body and cock of my beautiful buddy has always had over my former wife.

Truth to tell, when re-viewing this video over and over again in private I vividly imagine my buddy thrusting and ejaculating massively through his familiarly stupendous cock into my ex. It gets me off massively but at the same time devastates and appalls me.

Watching this video leads me into hotly arousing erotic masturbatory realms and reveries like no others I have got off on in my entire life. I orgasm over this video even more wrenchingly than I do even when directly witnessing my buddy manfully fucking my wife on what was previously our marital bed. It utterly intoxicates me and totally blows my mind and achingly overfull balls.

Because it ends before the majestically athletic and splendidly endowed young black begins to fuck the wife (who just happens to look startlingly like my ex) the video gives me almost limitless opportunities to imagine how he will go about it, first slowly and lovingly penetrating her, then beautifully rhythmically and suppley thrusting, and finally ramming home balls-deep to massively ejaculate in her, thrilling her to her obviously wonderfully sexual and beautifully womanly core.

When not watching the video I often daydream about it, wistfully and wankingly exploring and exploiting the intensely erotic sensations it engenders in me to their very limit, with beautifully orgiastic and deeply satisfying results.
Going by the many Loves and Likes my opening post of this thread has received, I'm thankfully not alone in my erotic responses to watching truly loving women, including my wife, adoring their big-cocked beautiful black lovers; as, by the way, I do too in the glorious person of my young black buddy.

Last edited:
I’ve been re-viewing this beautifully erotic shot a lot lately.
View attachment 3740842

As well as that, I have come to love the way the video the shot comes from so artfully but mercilessly focuses in on the romantic and beautifully erotic, almost poetic, gently hesitant physical interactions of the beautifully naked couple that I get to feel I'm a privileged intruder-voyeur who the man and the woman know is there and is videoing them but are so absorbed in each other's beauty that I am consigned to angstful irrelevance.

The bare fact and bottom line is that the video clip, with the superbly upstanding and extremely spunky young black lover being so shamelessly adored by the adulterous wife, gets me instantly horny and my cock almost painfully hard and my balls aching every time I watch it.

Last evening while bathing my ex’s beautifully straight-standing handsome 4 year-old boy fathered by my young black buddy, I imagined the young man he is going to grow into.

I was startled and strongly aroused by the vividness of my spontaneous pre-visioning of his fully-grown naked body being adored by his future wife in the way the woman in the above shot is adoring her beautifully upstanding spunky black lover in the prelude to their lovemaking.

It was so angstfully close to home for me that I came close to tears while towelling down the supple and already finely-muscled body of my buddy’s boy as he stood perfectly straight-up and smiling at me beside the bath.

As it says in the Bible,“The baby is the ******* of the Man”.

BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Last edited:
Back