Amy discusses her bbc lovers with work colleague. ( fiction)

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi here's a story I made up about a girl I knew at work.

Amy was 20 when she first started working at the office I work at, she started as an apprentice, we hardly spoke for the first 6 months, one day after work I had to go and pick up my niece after she finished work, I parked up and when waiting i noticed Amy and her boyfriend arrive at the bar near where I was parked, they were laughing and joking, then another guy walked up to them and sat down, and they all were having a good time, her boyfriend stood up and walked off, and Amy and the other guy were still talking, when Amy's boyfriend returned, he talked and then the other guy sat where Amy's boyfriend ha been sitting and Amy moved in closer to him and it looked like Amy was resting her head on his shoulder, some 30minutes later they all stood up and as they walked out I could see that the other guy was a black guy, Amy was walking hand in hand with this other guy, it was so exciting to see, I then rang up my niece to see what was going on, as it was well past when i was supposed to have picked her up and she hadn't appeared or rang me, she was late and on her way.

So the next week, when we were finally in the office together, I tried to talk with her, but didn't have a chance to talk privately with her, just as we became the only 2 people in our office, Amy went to the toilet, then the fire alarm sounded, I grabbed her coat and waited for her outside the toilet door, when she came out she was surprised to see me there, but a good surprised, I suggested we grab a coffee across the road, so we didn't get cold waiting out in the cold, "but I don't have my Purse" Amy said, "don't worry my treat" I replied. I got the drinks then we chatted for a while, then I saw people were walking back in into the office, "lets get back" I said, "don't you normally leave before now?" Amy asked, "yes, Normally, I do, but I really don't want to leave you all on your own in here, or let you walk to your car on your own" I replied, "awww, thats so sweet Simon" was Amy's reply.

I sat with Amy for the half hour she had left to work, and just talked randomly, then walked her to her car, and showed her the screenshots I had from the dash cam, and said, " I'm not going to be a dick about this and won't say anything more unless you want to chat about it, I had a girlfriend who cheated on me with a black guy, and since I found out I've been obsessed with interracial sex", "ill happily record a video of myself, saying how much I love watching interracial sex, and if I blab anything about you, you can release it, I'll write a disclaimer confirming it too", I finished. Then said bye and chat soon.

Next morning, Amy walked into the office, and came to my desk and said, "hi Simon, thanks for last night", "hmmm, whats this?" Someone said, "oh Simon just waited for me when the fire alarm went off, and kept my company, then walked me to my car after work too", Amy replied, "I hate walking back to where I had to park yesterday, so it was nice to have someone with me", "any time Amy, I'm just glad I was here when the fire alarm went off" I replied, "time to buy you a coffee back Simon" Amy said, winking at me.

So we went over to the coffee shop again, got a *******, and Amy whispered "Simon, i'd love to chat with you about my sex life with my black lovers", "lovers!!!! I said, "yes, lovers, the guy you saw was a new lover, David, likes to watch me with different men" came Amy's reply,"OMG! Let's see when we can get a chance to talk properly about this." I replied.

I will continue the story if you would like me too, its fun making this story up.

Hi here's a story I made up about a girl I knew at work.

Amy was 20 when she first started working at the office I work at, she started as an apprentice, we hardly spoke for the first 6 months, one day after work I had to go and pick up my niece after she finished work, I parked up and when waiting i noticed Amy and her boyfriend arrive at the bar near where I was parked, they were laughing and joking, then another guy walked up to them and sat down, and they all were having a good time, her boyfriend stood up and walked off, and Amy and the other guy were still talking, when Amy's boyfriend returned, he talked and then the other guy sat where Amy's boyfriend ha been sitting and Amy moved in closer to him and it looked like Amy was resting her head on his shoulder, some 30minutes later they all stood up and as they walked out I could see that the other guy was a black guy, Amy was walking hand in hand with this other guy, it was so exciting to see, I then rang up my niece to see what was going on, as it was well past when i was supposed to have picked her up and she hadn't appeared or rang me, she was late and on her way.

So the next week, when we were finally in the office together, I tried to talk with her, but didn't have a chance to talk privately with her, just as we became the only 2 people in our office, Amy went to the toilet, then the fire alarm sounded, I grabbed her coat and waited for her outside the toilet door, when she came out she was surprised to see me there, but a good surprised, I suggested we grab a coffee across the road, so we didn't get cold waiting out in the cold, "but I don't have my Purse" Amy said, "don't worry my treat" I replied. I got the drinks then we chatted for a while, then I saw people were walking back in into the office, "lets get back" I said, "don't you normally leave before now?" Amy asked, "yes, Normally, I do, but I really don't want to leave you all on your own in here, or let you walk to your car on your own" I replied, "awww, thats so sweet Simon" was Amy's reply.

I sat with Amy for the half hour she had left to work, and just talked randomly, then walked her to her car, and showed her the screenshots I had from the dash cam, and said, " I'm not going to be a dick about this and won't say anything more unless you want to chat about it, I had a girlfriend who cheated on me with a black guy, and since I found out I've been obsessed with interracial sex", "ill happily record a video of myself, saying how much I love watching interracial sex, and if I blab anything about you, you can release it, I'll write a disclaimer confirming it too", I finished. Then said bye and chat soon.

Next morning, Amy walked into the office, and came to my desk and said, "hi Simon, thanks for last night", "hmmm, whats this?" Someone said, "oh Simon just waited for me when the fire alarm went off, and kept my company, then walked me to my car after work too", Amy replied, "I hate walking back to where I had to park yesterday, so it was nice to have someone with me", "any time Amy, I'm just glad I was here when the fire alarm went off" I replied, "time to buy you a coffee back Simon" Amy said, winking at me.

So we went over to the coffee shop again, got a *******, and Amy whispered "Simon, i'd love to chat with you about my sex life with my black lovers", "lovers!!!! I said, "yes, lovers, the guy you saw was a new lover, David, likes to watch me with different men" came Amy's reply,"OMG! Let's see when we can get a chance to talk properly about this." I replied.

I will continue the story if you would like me too, its fun making this story up.
Yes please do finish the story off I think you have something good going here
Love to read more

Back