American BBC living in Sydney Australia

flexit

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hey there...genuine black American BBC living in Australia looking for straight real cuckold couples or straight couple that seek a well hung black man for threesomes...All welcome, especially if you live in Sydney...I’m an ass man, big butt pawg wives especially welcomed...let’s connect, thanks.

Attachments

• F51A995D-A8D8-4356-878A-967607A93B4F.jpeg
    F51A995D-A8D8-4356-878A-967607A93B4F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
  • A8197C0D-004F-4067-9EEC-3769EDC28384.jpeg
    A8197C0D-004F-4067-9EEC-3769EDC28384.jpeg
    549 KB · Views: 125
I would love to know you guys... please have a look and read of my profile, I live in Sydney but would take a weekend trip to Melbourne anytime for that beautiful sexy wife...please stay in touch....I mean that 100 %...you can reach me on my Kik address as well...my user name is flexit5...I only ask that you be 100% serious if you are interested in getting to know each other, I don’t want to waste your time or mine.... Thanks and all the best

Please contact me, lets use this time wisely to get to know each other and when Covid is finally finish and borders open, a trip could be in order.... I hope to hear from you... Thanks

Hey Guys... Once borders open up I would love to connect with you... I guarantee you will not be disappointed... let’s talk... thanks.

Located in Melbourne
Hey there now that things are getting back to some normalcy there...let’s talk... when flights resume and people from Sydney are allowed to come to Melbourne without having to quarantine in Melbourne or Sydney, I’m happy to come there for a visit if your interested and know the same when and if you ever come to Sydney...I would love to meet you.... let’s talk..thanks

Hey there...genuine black American BBC living in Australia looking for straight real cuckold couples or straight couple that seek a well hung black man for threesomes...All welcome, especially if you live in Sydney...I’m an ass man, big butt pawg wives especially welcomed...let’s connect, thanks.
You still in Sydney ?

Located in Melbourne
Hey there…. obviously your reply to my post was during COVID lockdown madness… but I will be coming to Melbourne in late August early September…was hoping we could reconnect and possibly meet when that times comes…I’m def coming there… hope to hear back from you with keen interest… Thanks 😊

Back