AMBER: THE BUILD UP

Dredeep

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Highly anticipated black cock initiation of @UKcouple4bull. How we built up to the meet, an actual story detailing the meet will follow.

Enjoy!

You occasionally stumble across a high quality white girl who is yet to fulfil her desire of enjoying a black man. With that information you know you are up against a long list of other men, competing to leave a thick load inside her. I for one see it as leaving my mark on a somewhat impressionable white pussy. You can only have one first time. You always remember your first. So let me introduce Amber, 5’ 6 about 55kg, jet black hair, tanned skin with a gym body of a woman in her mid 20s. A background in dancing meant flexibility would not be a problem, an area I was keen to exploit. A few weeks of back and forth chat with her boyfriend lead me to her Instagram. Photos of her in bikinis, gym selfies and short tight dresses on nights out had me reaching into my boxers. I wasted no time in introducing myself, a face photo followed by a few videos of what she can expect to enjoy. I could tell she was naughty but I didn’t quite know how much. She responded well to the videos of me mounting and pounding white women while I couldn’t get enough of her the underwear shots and before you know it we had a date planned via exchanges on Whatsapp. Our initial date was later pushed back a fortnight, she was making me wait to shoot a thick load in her. My plans when meeting a new black cock slut is to abstain for a few days and unload a big helping of black cum inside her.

With the new date planned our first phone call took place. The voice did wonders for me, sweet Northern accent telling me about how much she has wanted to try “big black cock”. It was something about the way she said it, had a huge sense of excitement and nerves. The perfect combination.

The night before I received a message about her trying on outfits and sent me a preview of two options. A revealing pair of panties that showed off the perfect roundness of her ass. And another that quite frankly I can’t remember. It really wasn’t a difficult decision. The outfit was selected and 24 hours later Amber would be a certified black cock slut.
View media item 558128

Highly anticipated black cock initiation of @UKcouple4bull. How we built up to the meet, an actual story detailing the meet will follow.

Enjoy!

You occasionally stumble across a high quality white girl who is yet to fulfil her desire of enjoying a black man. With that information you know you are up against a long list of other men, competing to leave a thick load inside her. I for one see it as leaving my mark on a somewhat impressionable white pussy. You can only have one first time. You always remember your first. So let me introduce Amber, 5’ 6 about 55kg, jet black hair, tanned skin with a gym body of a woman in her mid 20s. A background in dancing meant flexibility would not be a problem, an area I was keen to exploit. A few weeks of back and forth chat with her boyfriend lead me to her Instagram. Photos of her in bikinis, gym selfies and short tight dresses on nights out had me reaching into my boxers. I wasted no time in introducing myself, a face photo followed by a few videos of what she can expect to enjoy. I could tell she was naughty but I didn’t quite know how much. She responded well to the videos of me mounting and pounding white women while I couldn’t get enough of her the underwear shots and before you know it we had a date planned via exchanges on Whatsapp. Our initial date was later pushed back a fortnight, she was making me wait to shoot a thick load in her. My plans when meeting a new black cock slut is to abstain for a few days and unload a big helping of black cum inside her.

With the new date planned our first phone call took place. The voice did wonders for me, sweet Northern accent telling me about how much she has wanted to try “big black cock”. It was something about the way she said it, had a huge sense of excitement and nerves. The perfect combination.

The night before I received a message about her trying on outfits and sent me a preview of two options. A revealing pair of panties that showed off the perfect roundness of her ass. And another that quite frankly I can’t remember. It really wasn’t a difficult decision. The outfit was selected and 24 hours later Amber would be a certified black cock slut.
View media item 558128
Wow love that @Dredeep what an intro 🔥 having seen the initial post from @UKcouple4bull to now see this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Enjoy!

View media item 558128
How exciting… x

Back