Amazed at how many short and petite women on this website LOVE huge cock

I've been into this IR fetish and lifestyle for 15+ years. I'm amazed at how many short and petite wives are on here and are self-proclaimed size queens. Kind of insane how much size they can actually handle.
Man, I see people say this all the time, and I don’t mean to be rude when I say this but the human body is in amazing Organ.

If you’ve ever seen a woman have a baby you realize how much a woman can actually take. If you have ever seen anyone that is overweight but has not always been that way you realize just how much the human body can adapt to circumstances.

With enough motivation, trust, and patience, a woman’s vagina can take many things including your hand probably up to your wrist or more.

I don’t mean to make you feel attacked, but if you have experienced as many women as I have, and I am not bragging, you realize just what is possible.

As much as she can’t get!
Wow you guys are an Amazing couple! I would love to have a bbc hotwife like yours ♠️ if you by any chance would be willing to share your story on how you guys came to be alot of people like myself would appreciate it, your living every guys dream 😍 peace and safe adventures hope this is just the beginning for you guys

Man, I see people say this all the time, and I don’t mean to be rude when I say this but the human body is in amazing Organ.

If you’ve ever seen a woman have a baby you realize how much a woman can actually take. If you have ever seen anyone that is overweight but has not always been that way you realize just how much the human body can adapt to circumstances.

With enough motivation, trust, and patience, a woman’s vagina can take many things including your hand probably up to your wrist or more.

I don’t mean to make you feel attacked, but if you have experienced as many women as I have, and I am not bragging, you realize just what is possible.
I totally agree with what you’ve stated @DFWSundevil

Back