Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My girlfriend has been gone on a visit up north to to see family with her mom an sister,there is no black people where they went,she had done without black cock almost two weeks,they made it back to her moms late last night,she stopped at A gas station to get a few things an met this black guy,an was so horny she asked him if he want to beat her white pussy up, of course,he said yes,they went to a secluded park,an started fucking,a few minutes later,the police showed up an caught them fucking on the tailgate of her truck,it was a black officer that knew the guy that was fucking her,so he let him go,he made him leave.but not her,she had been dranking,so he was going to take her to jail.she started begging him to let me come get her.he asked her if I knew she was out here late at night an cheating on me with a black man,she told him the truth,that I didn't know she was here,but that she was not cheating,an that I didn't have a problem with her fucking black men,only white men.he didn't believe her,so she gave him my number to call me.i told him that I knew an didn't have a problem,I also told him if he would let her go,I would come get her,he said he would let me know if that was going to happen,two hour later,she came driving up,she told me that she was very honest with him about not having any black cock for so long,an she was horny that she couldn't wait.he laughed,then told her to suck his dick an maybe he wold let her go,she gave him head,then he fucked her real hard in the pussy,she said he had a really fat dick about 9 ins long,after they had rested,he made her bend over an show her asshole to him,he started to finger her ass,than with out warning rammed his cock in without lube an fucked her real hard .he had her by her hair telling what kind of a nasty white whore she was,an that he was going to pull her over everytime he seen her.he told her she was going to pay for this ******* from now on.she was crying an ******* from her ass when he was done.he made he lick the ******* an ******* off of his cock,he told her to go home to your fucking white man an tell him what had happened.he also told her if he pulled me over he was going to do the same to me,she has been giving up the but to black men.i guess it's a good thing she likes it.

Back