Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

LOL,,,I guess we need some kind of thesaurus,,,one with a bunch of synonyms for “take off that condom”!!! Although I’m sure, we’d have no problem enlisting the haters of condoms to join in and offer up a few phrases so we don’t offend those who are okay fuck’n dildos with men attached to them, cause that’s basically what they are! Regardless of how horny I may be, if I’m naked on the bed, and before me stood a Greek God (if they’ve got a black one?), and I was dripping wet with my legs spread, if at that time a condom was produced and the gentleman in question refused to go bare back, then I’d slowly get up, get dressed, and leave,,,my departing words would be “I’d just rather not fuck at all if I had to do it with a condom”, then I bid him goodnight and go out the door. I know this all sounds extreme and not something someone would actually do that,,,oh contrare,,,the guy wasn’t black, he was Indian (India Indian), we had been embraced, he ate my pussy (quite well I might add), I in turn fellated him to erection (complete with complimentary moan from him),,,I can still picture the expression on his face as he stood there naked, condom on his cock, totally in shock of what was happening, as I bid him adieu,,,I am serious when I say “I’d rather not fuck at all if I had to use a condom”,,,it’s that simple, no hard feelings, but no fuck’n either! My entire life before I met my husband, and 23 years living in a cuckold relationship, and I’ve still never used a condom,,,and I never will!!!

Back