Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

It's only been 15 minutes into your wife's fantasy of fucking a BBC and you already know, she'll never look @ you the same again.

636_1000.jpg
Gee, I think I recognize that bedspread. . oh wait, its in a thousand Cheap no-tell motels around the country.

Your hoping all her cumming doesn't soak your favorite blanket before they make it to your marriage bed, because your going to need it on that couch tonight.

251_1000.jpg
Ratty and dirty looking apartment. . . Slightly skanky chick, Tramp stamp, wedding ring time stamp to make it authentic. . all this pic needs is a play pen in the back ground! I love these pics.

Last edited:
And there is a Dallas Cowboy blanket on the couch! LMAO
You know, I just realized something.

This is exactly the sort of stuff that the elites on the coasts like to decry about middle america. Trailer trash and such comments. And they are probably right. But it has a certain cheapness and carries a connotation of low class. . . But its still damn sexy.

Ratty and dirty looking apartment. . . Slightly skanky chick, wedding ring. . all this pic needs is a play pen in the back ground! I love these pics.
True...screaming baby she ignores so she can be used/abused as long as he wants...and it is what she wants too.

Back