Amateur interracial cuckold

Rumor has it they are planning to reboot Sex in the City, if true I don't mind it happening however I need it to be a different story & not the same boring story of Carrie, Miranda, Samantha & Charlotte sleeping with white guys in New York.
I need the Sex in the City reboot to be interracial black man white woman, because there is no point of bringing this show back if you hadn't just going to tell the same old incredibly boring story.
View attachment 4293607
Unfortunately, far as the rumor of Sex in the City reboot it's true but it's a continuation of the same boring story going by a different show name "And just like that" the trailer is up on YouTube vague as hell airing on HBO Max streaming service.
I strongly recommend to avoid watching it unless you want to be put to sleep, with one of the main characters is missing loving the same white guys instead of black men.
I am so pissed, because I want all of us to enjoy watching something different. It's not that damn hard to tell a different interracial erotic story involving black men in not gentrified to hell and back New York City.🤦🏿‍♂️😒

Back