Amateur interracial cuckold

Rumor has it they are planning to reboot Sex in the City, if true I don't mind it happening however I need it to be a different story & not the same boring story of Carrie, Miranda, Samantha & Charlotte sleeping with white guys in New York.
I need the Sex in the City reboot to be interracial black man white woman, because there is no point of bringing this show back if you hadn't just going to tell the same old incredibly boring story.
blacknwhite-black-sex-and-the-city-01.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, using the face of Elizabeth Taylor....hope her estate is good with that.
To be honest I didn't know this was a famous person, when I first wrote this story. If anything it will be looked at as respectful fan love, I mean it's not like the internet automatically facial identification famous people who lived years ago because Bing images & Google Images have shitty facial recognition software.

To be honest I didn't know this was a famous person, when I first wrote this story. If anything it will be looked at as respectful fan love, I mean it's not like the internet automatically facial identification famous people who lived years ago because Bing images & Google Images have shitty facial recognition software.
Lol...its all good. 🤗

Lol...its all good. 🤗
I would need $20K in my bank account in order to get all of these interracial eroticas I've wrote over the years let alone another talented artist to make them into colored adult graphic novels for fine white women to enjoy reading.

Wished I was fucking a 10-12 inch BBC this morning in panama city fl in front of my husband ASAP I want to feel it inside me fucking me no condom and no pulling out and cum inside me I'm ready any takers ready to get here this morning if you have any friends I'm game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-063713~2.png
    Screenshot_20210616-063713~2.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 172
Back