am I the only one who wants to fuck sarah palin

Would you fuck sarah palin

• Total voters
tumblr_ly61onwri61qk82mko1_1280.jpg

You have to admit that some of these photos-shops are pretty fucking good. If I didn't know better, I'd swear some of the photos are real.
Thanks to all for what you do, you are pretty damned good at it! :)

PS: Yes, I'd love to bang her myself.

Bro Freejames, Sarah owes you a freebie..you never made her look so good...if any bbc hits that, I hope he lets the world know...she is a moron (politically)..but not living breathing man alive would not fuck her and die a happy ass man..osp

thanks for keeping up this thread, freejames! this is a doorway into an alternate world, where, instead of becoming a destructive political influence, sarah could have been a happy and fulfilled devotee of black men. i know she dabbled in interracial before she got married and became a right-winger. if only she had followed that path instead of the one she chose . . . [kiss!]

Obviously not everyone has seen Sarah Palin of CURRENT ... she's going through a lot of stress with her divorce from Todd, with her *******, Bristol, and undisclosed health issues where she's reported losing her hair. She and hubby, Todd, are living in separate sections of their Alaskan home.... anyways, here's your hot, sweet Sarah as of about 3 weeks ago":

pic_SarahPalin&Bristol-TODAY.jpg

Reactions: wit
Now ... who has some HOT pics of Taylor Swift ... I'm talking shots of her personal playground & her glory road? :) I bet I could cum in this bitch a half dozen times before losing my erection. Her personality, mannerisms, looks, everything ... simply stunning! I'd take her right on top of a table, in the middle of the food court of our new shopping mall on the busiest day of Christmas shopping. :dance:

pic_TaylorSwift02.jpgpic_TaylorSwift01.jpg

Back