am I the only one who wants to fuck sarah palin

Would you fuck sarah palin

• Total voters
BM from SJ..please quit the moralizing..this is a fun ass site. and Sarah Palin is ripe for all the pics and satirical BS..her ass is moronic as hell, but ******* who wouldn't crush that pussy if given half a chance..Freejames your pic with Bachman was great LOL...BM from SJ, when you vote for Romney, let us know how it is in the afterlife as a slave:bounce:..your bruz osp25

tumblr_lmn3953ib41qk82mko1_500.jpg

http://palinography.tumblr.com/archive

Michael Jordan is also a businessman, so one could theoretically discuss Jordan as a businessman and not a basketball player. He also made a one year interlude into baseball, that could be talked about without talking about basketball. As for Derek Jeter, he is a very guarded individual, so when there's another aspect of Derek Jeter that's made public, aside from the beautiful women he has been linked to, somebody could discuss that.

So what exactly makes Sarah Palin a racist, or for that matter dumb or a bimbo? Is it simply because she is a Republican, or has she done something to make you say she is a racist? And for what it's worth, I am a Republican, and I've always gone by the old adage of not talking politics or religion in mixed company.
There's no way you talk about these guys and not mention their sport so let's not go there. I can spot a black republican from a mile away, you guys are quick to defend racist scumsbags. And do I really have to pinpoint what makes this bimbo dumb and racist?

BM from SJ..please quit the moralizing..this is a fun ass site. and Sarah Palin is ripe for all the pics and satirical BS..her ass is moronic as hell, but ******* who wouldn't crush that pussy if given half a chance..Freejames your pic with Bachman was great LOL...BM from SJ, when you vote for Romney, let us know how it is in the afterlife as a slave:bounce:..your bruz osp25
Lol.

The public image Sarah Palin projects is not the "true" Sarah Palin. She admits in her book that she had a one night stand with Glenn Rice while he was at Uni Michigan and she was single and a sports reporter. A year later she married her hubby, Todd. And a friend of Palin's says she definitely has a fetish for black men. So while the pics of her banging black guys might be fakes, she's banged black guys in her past, and probably still slides a black tube steak in her hot hole every chance she gets. It would be so cool if she got knocked up with a black baby since she's so strong ultra-right and against abortion. That would be awesomely funny!

Today is Election Day...anyone here pounding Sweet Sarah while watching the returns? Please post some more
photoshopped pics of Sweet IR loving Sarah...we need a boost today..osp25

I just saw Palin on the tube the other day ... man, she's lost a bunch of weight. Actually looks a bit anorexic to me. Anyone else notice that?

Is this a movie ... Sarah Swings Through! Sarah On Tour! Well, something like Debbie Does Dallas, maybe ... guess better wordsmiths need to create the title. That could be therapy too, OldSchoolPlayer25. You know working it out and in and out ... till you're cured. Better then talking maybe.

Is this a movie ... Sarah Swings Through! Sarah On Tour! Well, something like Debbie Does Dallas, maybe ... guess better wordsmiths need to create the title. That could be therapy too, OldSchoolPlayer25. You know working it out and in and out ... till you're cured. Better then talking maybe.
Great idea Janie, i bet you would make a great therapist, wear a Sarah Palin outfit, make a short moronic and slightly racist speech..******* girl, I''ll lose my wad in 2 minutes and crush you pussy..:bounce:..osp25

Back