am I the only one who wants to fuck sarah palin

Would you fuck sarah palin

• Total voters
You are right. With your grammar, they wouldn't want you.
Why would I want to be controlled economically for false promises .. News flash for ya .. Black folk dont like paying taxes to millionaire fascist progressives and not on board with the LBGT crap

7246396b-844a-4dfc-950b-6607578516ce.png

Last edited:
You are right. With your grammar, they wouldn't want you.
Maybe you like higher taxes and broken promises and to be manipulated like you some kind of herb ..Not me I vote republican foo ... & by the way Palin did date a black guy ... Ever heard of Glenn Rice?

http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/14/r...-affair-and-an addictive white substance-use/

Maybe you like higher taxes and broken promises and to be manipulated like you some kind of herb ..Not me I vote republican foo ... & by the way Palin did date a black guy ... Ever heard of Glenn Rice?

http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/14/r...-affair-and-an addictive white substance-use/
I'm not quite sure how to address you, because typing your avatar causes seizures. I see your opinion being expressed, but the question arises, would the revered, insightful and well read Malcom X approve of your lack of writing skills and your name used on your avatar. It would probably break Malcom's heart to see a brother use such derogatory terms in his self-image. This comment is not related to Sarah Palin, however, it is doubtful she would consider you for any possibility of adult fun. So think about what would Malcom say about your avatar. ...OSP

THAT ******* IS HOT whiteboy ..but how come you wanna see N*ggers take them bitches away from you dude?
GORILLA, the majority of the white male representation HERE is NOT a true sampling of the white male population. Its a sort of similar biasness as you being at a baseball game asking people around you what their favorite sport is. I'm sure you know that, however. This site, for some strange reason, has started attracting a lot of bi-sexual men who are interested in black male one-on-ones. I'll admit that I've noticed in growing number of younger, white guys coming out of their proverbial hetro closets ... wearing their own baggy pants, hats backwards, earrings and lip rings and crap ... acting like a bunch of submissive gays. I'm not sure what is causing young, white males to act as they are. My own ******* doesn't, and he's 15. I know one damn thing, my ******* won't be dating one because I own a shotgun. ;) Mac

Last edited:
GORILLA, the majority of the white male representation HERE is NOT a true sampling of the white male population. Its a sort of similar biasness as you being at a baseball game asking people around you what their favorite sport is. I'm sure you know that, however. This site, for some strange reason, has started attracting a lot of bi-sexual men who are interested in black male one-on-ones. I'll admit that I've noticed in growing number of younger, white guys coming out of their proverbial hetro closets ... wearing their own baggy pants, hats backwards, earrings and lip rings and crap ... acting like a bunch of submissive gays. I'm not sure what is causing young, white males to act as they are. My own ******* doesn't, and he's 15. I know one damn thing, my ******* won't be dating one because I own a shotgun. ;) Mac

Dude I'm from new york ..dont think I know ..Still the thought of Palin with.. is hot

thats why I hardly talk to anyone or post in these forums too many weirdo's Im very selective on who i talk too

@MacNfries you cant stop your ******* from dating someone like me.. It can only work so long.. Yeah I might play it up a little online ... but ... There is WAY MORE to me ...Like I am a total fitness freak who doesn't use ******* & a total Capitalist ..Bet you didn't see that coming or know that?

getting-my-1st-black-cock-01-648x486.jpg

@MacNfries no offense as hot as your bitch look and she look delicious ..I generally stay away from "people like you"
.... And like you said you dont meet "white boys" who act like this in the club yo!

So I dont know where alot of you coming from it perplexes me ... I generally only talk too "bitches" "females" or those who I think are .. And those who have video's or verified pages (as hard is it is to get verify on here) ...Or those willing to exhange facebooks with me

but you 100% correct

Back