am I the only one who wants to fuck sarah palin

Would you fuck sarah palin

• Total voters
th

Someone may want to screw her but how ever could one listen to her rants and raves. Her loud ignorant mouth drives my other half crazy & I don't much care for her either.

Someone may want to screw her but how ever could one listen to her rants and raves. Her loud ignorant mouth drives my other half crazy & I don't much care for her either.
If a willing woman is being properly fucked she isn't going to say much that is intelligible. I think she likely is a great fuck. Something about her demeanor tells me she has a very positive attitude about sex

If a willing woman is being properly fucked she isn't going to say much that is intelligible. I think she likely is a great fuck. Something about her demeanor tells me she has a very positive attitude about sex
i agree with you although being the sissy i am i have NEVER been able to properly fuck any woman and please any woman, even my 1st or now present wife. i do think her demeanor does say something hot about she feels, thinks, and does sex...great attitude towards sex. Saw her the other day endorsing Trump in Iowa and she had that same demeanor as before.

Back