Am I the only guy who LOVES Large, Luscious, Labia?

I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a fetish for seeing big black cocks in white women, but I also have other fetishes. I absolutely love pretty feet and large labia. Do any other members share this fetish? I was on another forum and a lot of women were kind of ashamed of their labia. I couldn't believe it. Large labia is so fucking hot to me. I just want to suck on those petals all day long. I was hoping that some of you folks would be willing to post pics of your ladies who have what I love. Having them nice and creamy, would be a bonus. But having them stretched around a big cock, would really put me over the top. (I'm posting an Internet pic, just to get the ball rolling)labia.jpg

I definitely enjoy large labia. It’s the undeniable essence that you are dealing with the epitome of a developed woman.
Thanks! I'm not alone in the world. Describing why we like things, is like trying to describe the color, blue, to a blind person. We all just know what we like. :)

Your not alone I love them ,my wife has a large labia not stupid huge but it's hangs down a little and it's erotic to look at and see between her legs
What just really does me in, is when I see a pic of a lady like that, and I can see those lips from behind her. OMG. I guess the world would be boring if we all liked the same things.

I would never tell anyone I knew, that I was on this website, but I do know that it feels like home to me.

My girl sleeps nude and I love seeing ever night when she crawled in bed those lips just hanging around ..makes my peter hard every time .. I like this site too and feel the same way as you do
Let's face it; many folks like me will never be able to pull this desire off, but it's really nice to be able to talk to like-minded folks.

Let's face it; many folks like me will never be able to pull this desire off, but it's really nice to be able to talk to like-minded folks.
I don't think it will ever come true for me either , my girl says I'm the only and last thing that will ever be in her , but she does at least let me share a few pics which really gets me off

Yes, I've seen guys take this kind of action in videos. Pull on the labia with their lips. I used to have a pic in my profile from a movie with a guy doing this. That looks so hot and tasty to do.
I'm new here, but I've seen some pics of the wives, that almost make me dizzy. I'm talking about a fresh-fucked, cum-filled pussy. That's hot as fuck........but throw in my love for big pussy lips.........damn.

I'm new here, but I've seen some pics of the wives, that almost make me dizzy. I'm talking about a fresh-fucked, cum-filled pussy. That's hot as fuck........but throw in my love for big pussy lips.........damn.
Love that site myself wide open fresh fucked pussy is the best , if they made anything better I want to be first in line

Back