Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo Roman

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My husband is so supportive, loving and wants to give me this gift of an ultimate sexual experience with a well hung man with stamina. I am teetering on the edge and go back and forth. Part of me is very excited about the sex, and not just the sex but the liberation from the constant need to be a “good girl “. The other part does not want to jeopardize a great marriage with the great sex life we have now, due to any “unintended consequences” such as misunderstandings, stds, etc.

My husbands is now afraid to influence me one way or another. Am I crazy? I’m so excited and so hesitant at the same time. Any input appreciated. Jo

Sorry - I re-posted in the general discussions and and I can't figure out how to delete this post - any suggestions helpful.
Usually, if you hit that little "delete" word in the lower left, next to edit and report, it pops up a screen asking why you wish to delete it. You type in "double posted" and hit delete, and BINGO ...

Usually, if you hit that little "delete" word in the lower left, next to edit and report, it pops up a screen asking why you wish to delete it. You type in "double posted" and hit delete, and BINGO ...
Thanks. I might need to try a different browser. Not seeing delete. But thanks!

My husband is so supportive, loving and wants to give me this gift of an ultimate sexual experience with a well hung man with stamina. I am teetering on the edge and go back and forth. Part of me is very excited about the sex, and not just the sex but the liberation from the constant need to be a “good girl “. The other part does not want to jeopardize a great marriage with the great sex life we have now, due to any “unintended consequences” such as misunderstandings, stds, etc.

My husbands is now afraid to influence me one way or another. Am I crazy? I’m so excited and so hesitant at the same time. Any input appreciated. Jo
I will categorically say that the FIRST time, that FIRST encounter is the toughest. Even as a bull, my first couple encounter was never wracking. But once your feet are wet and the nerves are calmed...it becomes exciting and 'easier' from then on.
I've been plenty of 'Firsts' for couples and women. The feedback I get from couples is that their sex life EXPLODES (pun intended) after going thru with it. Soon after it becomes a regular part of their play.

Maybe try this:
Tell him the first time it happens he isnt allowed to watch. You go out to fuck this guy and he stays home, only you dont actually do it. Go out for a coffee or whatever.
If he texts you saying he made a mistake and regrets it, you know its a no.
If hes still excited and doesnt text you, when you come back and doesnt look regretful at all, then next time you go out you can do it for real.
Then when youre ready you can progress the cuckolding to let him watch

Safest way to lower him into it i guess

NO you are NOT crazy at all , in fact you are normal but if he ( your husband as mine was and still ) is so keen I can not see it ever becumming a problem in the future . I first cuckolded my husband ( I might add at his insistence ) 45 years ago and our marriage is still 100% totally unequivocally rock solid . Good luck sweety .

You sound like my wife. I have been urging her to be blacked and even hooked if she so desires. I want this for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back