Am I bi or just a Bull

I am not attracted to men in any shape or form, but I like to make hubby get me hard for her and clean me up after, I like to spunk in hubby's mouth too. At the same time I never think of myself meeting a man alone or entertain the thought of a man sucking me if If the wife is not there to take my cock afterwards. I no longer meet couples where hubby wont suck cock, except in clubs and parties. I also could think of fucking hubby after I have fucked wifey well enough other things being equal, but the thought of meeting a man alone really does nothing for or cross my mind, I am not sure I could get hard if I met a man alone. How would you describe me?
Boy, you guys are way off the Mark. A Bull/Cuckold relationship has absolutely nothing to do with the Bull/Cuck being bisexual. They are both for the most part straight. You have to consider All the different variables that’s involved in a cuckold relationship.
The B/C relationship is first based off Respect. The cuck will generally suck the bulls cock out of Respect, Thanks and Gratitude for pleasing his wife. As well as Domination, Control and Submission.
Next, consider this. If the Cuck is Bi and enjoying his submissive duties, where would the Humiliation fit in?

I am not attracted to men in any shape or form, but I like to make hubby get me hard for her and clean me up after, I like to spunk in hubby's mouth too. At the same time I never think of myself meeting a man alone or entertain the thought of a man sucking me if If the wife is not there to take my cock afterwards. I no longer meet couples where hubby wont suck cock, except in clubs and parties. I also could think of fucking hubby after I have fucked wifey well enough other things being equal, but the thought of meeting a man alone really does nothing for or cross my mind, I am not sure I could get hard if I met a man alone. How would you describe me?
We would describe you as the perfect bull!!

It's just putting the cuck to use. It would give us a sense of purpose to help please you and the wife.

Same here but in the other direction. I am not attracted to guys at all. But I'll suck a BBC either solo or with my girlfriend.

Older post now, but fuck the labels. You are a dom. While the wife is your primary playmate, you are fucking, and dominating a couple. You are ensuring it’s a 3some vs a guy in the corner watching you fuck his wife. That’s fun too, but mutual play on an MFM is much more fun than a woman trying alone to satisfy two guys. Dom a couple and enjoy doing it.

You are questioning what you are, which is brave and open minded.

If you like getting having your cock worshipped then don't call yourself either bi or bull. Instead use both of them as that name has been brining people to worship for hundreds of years....

The Bi Bull

We would describe you as the perfect bull!!
I agree but u know the answer. In this ZlS. It’s nothing about hay. It’s opposite. It’s about slohas. Total domination. Over betas submission. But it’s us wives who drive it. All black Buls I’ve known or been. Know that. But the wife must be there. I am tbe Cuckoldress who makes my white cuckokd do as I ssy. And I tbe black king yo see the sect wife showing him that the ehite man does as she says. And she wants him to see how I’m mske g white boys livk his black cum out of my pussy as a form of worship to his black master. Etc. So of course ur not bi. And seeing me mske him suck ur bbc etc is also. And wanting to watch the black alpha emasculate the white man totslly by fuvking his ass hard. Balls deep. Is the ultimate display of domination. Like a A prison *******. And it’s all so hot. Us wives get aroused the most by. If the wife is not there then it’s getting into bi etc. can’t beleive u even asking it but hope u know now. And I’m a triply wife in LS for dr see plus. In the full LS.

You sound amazing

Back