Am I a queen of spades

Lately my husband and I have been discussing my going black man exclusive, ( I will continue having sex with him though). I haven't been with a white guy in months, and wasn't that impressed when I last did. My thoughts are that I don't want to close off my options completely. If I run into a white man that turns me on, I would like the option of being with him. My attraction to black guys keeps getting stronger, to the point now that I am more attracted to them than to white men. Am I still considered a queen of spades or not.
I dont know but my hotwife has sone great well
Endowed white cock.8/9. In.dhe hasnt gone black.yet but she wants at least 10.inofblack cick.for her forst tome shd says she wants variety but wants to.be well stretched snd fu k.by well.endoed blCk.or white cock

Lately my husband and I have been discussing my going black man exclusive, ( I will continue having sex with him though). I haven't been with a white guy in months, and wasn't that impressed when I last did. My thoughts are that I don't want to close off my options completely. If I run into a white man that turns me on, I would like the option of being with him. My attraction to black guys keeps getting stronger, to the point now that I am more attracted to them than to white men. Am I still considered a queen of spades or not.
Yes why not have both My hotwife has two very endowed white guys that are 8/9 in and is talking to a black gentleman that has 10 onthey are talking if it happens it will.be her first black experience and will be getting blackend it could lead to her having 4 very well endowed men 2 black.2 white

Yes why not have both My hotwife has two very endowed white guys that are 8/9 in and is talking to a black gentleman that has 10 onthey are talking if it happens it will.be her first black experience and will be getting blackend it could lead to her having 4 very well endowed men 2 black.2 white
Let me fuck her bring her for me Mr husband

Life is too short to worry about labels.

Just do what you want . If it black only great. As long as you and your husband agree all that matters

I wouldn’t worry about some label. My wife is the same. She only really desires black men for sex but she won’t completely shut the door on any other race if she meets a man she finds attractive. She only fantasizes about future encounters with black men though. She has a QOS tattoo if that makes her one? She says that her heart is wide open but her pussy gets wetter and hornier for black dick. Making love to black men feels right to her. She told me that if she were to do it over, she would almost definitely have a black man’s baby.

It’s good your attraction to Superior Black Men is growing Dress slutty and tease them

We live in a society where people don't know their gender so trust me when I say you're doing great. I'd say you could be a QOS. To me it's just a woman that has a preferance for black man and sleeps with them regularly.

Our opinion QoS has nothing to do with being exclusive. It is about the desire and main attraction to sexy black men. Enjoy your journey and naughty adventures.
Great perspective! Our definition is similar but for our own fun we decided that to be a QOS it takes two hands to count your BBC encounters ♠️♠️😊

Maybe not a full QOS...but what you describe from my experience is the natural process. It's gradual...most people regardless of the subject jump in head first. We ALL dip our toe in the pool first to gauge the temp. Take your time....plenty of black men available and interested. No rush. Enjoy the discovery along the way...and if you realize you are exclusive to black men. GREAT...if not...GREAT TOO! You get to choose and enjoy your life as you see fit. Whether you fuck white or black or purple. Good luck.
Nicely put, I agree 100% 💯

Not really as QOS is always black man exclusive but snow bunny territory absolutely or just hot wife. Those would be the identifiers I would say are more what you’re talking about. With a preference to black men

Back