Am I a queen of spades

A blacked rose

Couple
Real Person
From
PA, US
Lately my husband and I have been discussing my going black man exclusive, ( I will continue having sex with him though). I haven't been with a white guy in months, and wasn't that impressed when I last did. My thoughts are that I don't want to close off my options completely. If I run into a white man that turns me on, I would like the option of being with him. My attraction to black guys keeps getting stronger, to the point now that I am more attracted to them than to white men. Am I still considered a queen of spades or not.

Lately my husband and I have been discussing my going black man exclusive, ( I will continue having sex with him though). I haven't been with a white guy in months, and wasn't that impressed when I last did. My thoughts are that I don't want to close off my options completely. If I run into a white man that turns me on, I would like the option of being with him. My attraction to black guys keeps getting stronger, to the point now that I am more attracted to them than to white men. Am I still considered a queen of spades or not.
Maybe not a full QOS...but what you describe from my experience is the natural process. It's gradual...most people regardless of the subject jump in head first. We ALL dip our toe in the pool first to gauge the temp. Take your time....plenty of black men available and interested. No rush. Enjoy the discovery along the way...and if you realize you are exclusive to black men. GREAT...if not...GREAT TOO! You get to choose and enjoy your life as you see fit. Whether you fuck white or black or purple. Good luck.

You choose who you wish to be with

The thing about all these terms is they are fluid, and dynamic. It's basically whatever conclusion you reach for yourself. For example, I consider myself to be a female led cuckold. Another husband may not consider me to be even scratching the surface of such.

not yet

My wife would say "Go Black men EXCLUSIVE girl, and quit spreading for white guys" :)

Qos ♠️♠️♠️♠️ black only #nowhitebois

Just do what and who you want. Does it matter if you are a qos?

yes you are

Nope.
You were never a QOS to be able to lose the status. If you’re having sex with white and black men then you’re just a slut plain and simple. Nothing wrong with that. Just don’t try to claim QOS status when real Queens are putting in the work required to attain and maintain that status.

Back