Did I get cucked?

• Total voters

k2cuck

Male
One of my best friends has always been able to pull almost any girl he wanted. I always gave him tons of props for it and thought he was the man. I actually would fantasize about him fucking my girlfriend all the time.

he eventually found a girl and made her his girlfriend. My girlfriend thought his girlfriend was hot, and his girlfriend thought my girlfriend was hot. They were both bisexual. We would all hang out sometimes and we were just all casual friends. However me and him had been best friends for a while before we had our girlfriends.

he would always talk about how him and his girlfriend would still have threesomes with other girls since she was kinky and still into girls at the same time as him. I thought that was so cool and I wanted to do the same. However my girlfriend would never even consider a three-way, even though she liked girls as well.

Anyway, fast forward to a couple years later when me and her broke up. I ended up finding out that My best friend I would fantasize about fucking her all the time, actually did fuck her. And not just him, his girlfriend as well. They all had a three-way.

I was stupid and naïve and never even noticed. However I am pretty damn confident it only ever happened after we broke up. Even months after me and her broke up, my best buddy would still tell me stories about him and his girlfriend and fucking other girls too.

His girlfriend had dark brown hair and he told me that he was tired of fucking dark-haired girls and wanted some blonde pussy. He was telling me about how him and his girlfriend finally got it and how I have no clue how crazy it was. My ex girlfriend was blonde and I am pretty damn sure he was talking about her.

so I finally did get confirmation of this whole thing from my actual ex girlfriend after a few months of me having a weird feeling.

she has no clue that I have ever been into cuckolding or fantasized about them fucking. So does that mean I am a Cuck even if it happened after we broke up?

Well by definition a cuck has to be married. Can stretch that definition sure, but I think taking it to an ex is too far.
I agree with you. When my current wife hadsex with her previous boyfriend, we were not married then, so I prefer to call it "lovely triangle" in our case

Back