Already Pregnant and Looking

Many white men have proposed to me, and also to many other white women on this forum, marriage to be cuckolded and raise mixed babies. But when a white woman has been impregnated by her black bull and she is looking for a cuckold, most white men turn into ghosts.

Congratulations again on the pregnancy to you and your bull. I want to express my appreciation to those white men who have offered themselves to you and my rejection of those who have not.
Nice to hear that many white men have proposed to you, and also to many other white women on this forum, marriage to be cuckolded and raise mixed babies. Great to know that there are many white men that honestly want to marry a white slut knowing that she plans to continue being fucked by black men bareback and have their black babies, even a white slut that already has a black baby. When a white man gets married to a white slut that already has a black baby, you know he is really committed to being a cuckold.
Sad to read that when a white woman has been impregnated by her black bull and she is looking for a cuckold, most white men turn into ghosts.

I recently posted about being 3 months pregnant with a mixed kiddo, and am now interested in a local cuckold who is interested in being a part of this process.

I have several bulls, and will continue breeding once this baby is born.
Have you found a lucky white man that wants to be your cuckold while you continue to be fucked bareback by black men and having their black babies?

hi how are u
have you given birth already?
it's good that you want to give birth to different masters
I 49 years old cuckold ult
white sub cuckold
I am pussy free 13 years old
I am willing to be a ******* and I will support other men's children
greetings
I'd like to talk
You would make a fine white cuckold for a black breeding slut.

Back