Already Pregnant and Looking

I recently posted about being 3 months pregnant with a mixed kiddo, and am now interested in a local cuckold who is interested in being a part of this process.

I have several bulls, and will continue breeding once this baby is born.
Many white men have proposed to me, and also to many other white women on this forum, marriage to be cuckolded and raise mixed babies. But when a white woman has been impregnated by her black bull and she is looking for a cuckold, most white men turn into ghosts.

Congratulations again on the pregnancy to you and your bull. I want to express my appreciation to those white men who have offered themselves to you and my rejection of those who have not.

Many white men have proposed to me, and also to many other white women on this forum, marriage to be cuckolded and raise mixed babies. But when a white woman has been impregnated by her black bull and she is looking for a cuckold, most white men turn into ghosts.

Congratulations again on the pregnancy to you and your bull. I want to express my appreciation to those white men who have offered themselves to you and my rejection of those who have not.
This is the kind of woman that is never changing when love and very deeply held belief and practice of serving superior Black Cock and taking that bulls Seed 🙏♠️
I’m so impressed with this rejection of the whites who look down upon white ladies who accidentally become black bred from Donny what is so natural and meant for her white pussy and bodies to do which of course is to give their pussy up to black cocks for use and yea breeding as well if so ! But gladly am one of those Whore boys, Cucks, who knows black cock and seed is superior to me and taking over white race!!!’ That would not just in word but in deed and in truth marry support love and cherish in any form and way black Bred And dedicated bbc breeding Whores no matter what judgment and looks and shunning by family and white so called “friends” I or any woman so blessed to carry black seed in her womb and birth ! Love u for your stance and
Elegant writing upon this beautiful subject and all the advice that you contribute here to this wonderful BBC loving community🥰😘♠️♠️👏

Attachments

• FBC94E32-A01A-4CEB-AB3F-CB182CA0318F.jpeg
    FBC94E32-A01A-4CEB-AB3F-CB182CA0318F.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 155A7BF5-7858-4361-BEFC-E50D022FBA54.jpeg
    155A7BF5-7858-4361-BEFC-E50D022FBA54.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 39F6C254-4A07-42C7-8A57-AEFCB54C265B.jpeg
    39F6C254-4A07-42C7-8A57-AEFCB54C265B.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 290
I recently posted about being 3 months pregnant with a mixed kiddo, and am now interested in a local cuckold who is interested in being a part of this process.

hi how are u
have you given birth already?
it's good that you want to give birth to different masters
I 49 years old cuckold ult
white sub cuckold
I am pussy free 13 years old
I am willing to be a ******* and I will support other men's children
greetings
I'd like to talk

wow this is hot - would love to talk to you.

This is the kind of woman that is never changing when love and very deeply held belief and practice of serving superior Black Cock and taking that bulls Seed 🙏♠️
I’m so impressed with this rejection of the whites who look down upon white ladies who accidentally become black bred from Donny what is so natural and meant for her white pussy and bodies to do which of course is to give their pussy up to black cocks for use and yea breeding as well if so ! But gladly am one of those Whore boys, Cucks, who knows black cock and seed is superior to me and taking over white race!!!’ That would not just in word but in deed and in truth marry support love and cherish in any form and way black Bred And dedicated bbc breeding Whores no matter what judgment and looks and shunning by family and white so called “friends” I or any woman so blessed to carry black seed in her womb and birth ! Love u for your stance and
Elegant writing upon this beautiful subject and all the advice that you contribute here to this wonderful BBC loving community🥰😘♠️♠️👏
where did you get those amazing photos?

ur a good woman and i wish we were closer...i also note u posted this in 2022, so i hope u have found someone

Back