All White Wives should fuck a well hung black guy at least once

marvel3okc

Male
From
OK, US
This is just my opinion of course. I am not a jealous guy and I think that husbands (Regardless of your race) need to work on not being jealous. Being jealous is not a good thing an nothing good ever comes from it. If you love your wife, then you should allow her the freedom to enjoy herself sexually, even if it means she sometimes has sex with other people. I really enjoy watching her receive pleasure from other men. It is a huge arousing turn on for me. And she knows that because I am not jealous, she does not have to feel guilty or feel like she has done anything wrong. She just gets to enjoy herself. We also have a great sex life. I don't feel threatened by other men fucking her and I know that she will not leave me.

Attachments

• DSCN1802.JPG
    DSCN1802.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCN1766.JPG
    DSCN1766.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20160409_201857.jpg
    20160409_201857.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • DSCN1769.JPG
    DSCN1769.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 38
was it yours or her idea to be shared?
It was my idea originally. When I first started talking about it, she seemed shocked and confused that I would want her to have sex with other men. I think she found it hard to believe that I would not be jealous. And she loves me so she did not want to do anything that could endanger our relationship. But I just kept assuring her that this is what I wanted and that I would not be jealous. So she agreed to try it and she did enjoy herself.

It was my idea originally. When I first started talking about it, she seemed shocked and confused that I would want her to have sex with other men. I think she found it hard to believe that I would not be jealous. And she loves me so she did not want to do anything that could endanger our relationship. But I just kept assuring her that this is what I wanted and that I would not be jealous. So she agreed to try it and she did enjoy herself.
My gf is just approaching the, agree to try it stage. I'm biding my time patiently.

Back