All Fucked by a BBC College Stud in the back of my mini-van

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Hi Y’all,

Recently I responded to a college kid who was very persistent and kept sending me messages saying he’d love to get an Uber ride and have some fun. He was in great shape and had a lovely thick, long black cock that he’d sent me a ton of pictures including some hot tributes with. The thing that motivated me the most was that he told me he’d do anything for me.

I decided I wanted my ass fucked by this stud so I agreed to meet him.

He was a student at UNLV and I picked him up at an apartment near the campus. He told me about a parking lot area that was semi secluded by the Las Vegas National Golf Club.. We were soon over there and I was in the back seat making out with this hot college stud. He had me naked in minutes and was sucking my tits and fingering my very wet pussy. I then surprised him by getting up on my knees, turning away from him and bending straight down.

"Put your mouth on my butt. Work it wet with your tongue before you stick a finger in, then two. Pry me open for your thick cock. I can't take you dry."

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure? Are you clean?"

"Yes. Do it. I want it sooo bad."

"Lick my asshole, then finger my butt. I want your cock in my ass. I need it to cum. You do too."

"Fuuuuck... you're a filthy whore." He said but started putting his hands on my ass.

"Lick my asshole" I said. "I need it so bad." I wiggled my ass to emphasize the point.

He was slow, tentative, and reluctant. I suspected it was the first butthole he'd touched his tongue. I didn't mind the delay, it would strengthen his cock for when he was ready to pound me up the ass. I'd prepped earlier that day, and made sure to use a thick dildo to spread my asshole wide. It may have gotten tighter driving down to pick him up, but hopefully not so much he couldn't get a few fingers in.

His fingertip was like a warm rod, prodding my clenched sphincter. I trembled at his first hesitant touches.

"Push it in. I need is so bad." I said, wiggling my butt. I couldn't wait for him to fill me. There was nothing like a thick cock in my ass. "Stuff me so I can take your big dick."

He started breathing heavier, and I saw him grit his teeth while driving his finger in, past the first small knuckle, then the second one. I gasped as he entered.

"Yes, more, deeper, more." I cooed.

He obliged, getting his finger to the big knuckle and plunged totally in.

"A second finger too," I said, twisting to watch his face. His eyes went wide, but he started cramming in the middle one. "I need to be split open so I can take your huge cock."

"I've never fucked a girl up the ass," he said, his attention still on my butthole.

"You're going to love it. Warm, hot, fucking soo good." I said continuing to moan while he worked me open.

Long ago I’d been turned into a butt-slut, loving getting fucked up the ass.

My stud was taking to it well, working his fingers faster and faster and grinning as he watched me moan and twist in pleasure.

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"I'm clean. You can see. Lick it, you said you’d do anything. I need you to so I'm wet enough for your big dick."

He sighed but dropped his face between my ass cheeks and I felt his weak warmth wetting my hole.

"Ahhh, yeah, that feels good," I said, sighing to his attention. "Get it good and wet, work your tongue on the ridges. I need it good and soaking."

"Mmmmm, knnnn" he mumbled while working his tongue. I could tell he wasn't pressing hard or too deep yet. He needed more encouragement.

I started writhing my butt into his face, moaning loud and making squealing noises when his tongue flattened to my tightest exit. After a few slobbering and satisfying minutes I eased up and looked over my shoulder.

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Yes! You've already got your fingers ramming my butt. I love it. What more do you need?"

"Uh, nothing, I guess. Oh, okay."

For all his muscle, warm skin and good looks, he was slow to pound my butt.

He withdrew his fingers, and I propped my butt over my knees, rising high and keeping my face against the back seat.

"Fuck you've got a nice ass," he said. "Ready?"

"Yes. yes, yes. Fuck me in the ass."

His cock was a stiff rod poking against my rear.

I took a breath, tried my best to relax, and let him push apart my sphincter.

"AHH! OH! YOU'RE so BIG!" I gushed, swelling and feeling stuffed to bursting while he shoved his way through my tightness.

"Fuck! I've never been in a girl's ass before! It feels so fucking tight, and hot!"

"Ooooh, it feels sooo good," I cooed, "Deeper. Fuck me hard and deep. I need your big dick fucking my ass hard!"

"God yes, incredible!" he started grunting, "yes! I love fucking your ass!"

"Work it! Work it hard, I want it bad. Fuck me to the balls. Fuck me hard!"

He pushed rough, bottoming his dick to the balls inside my tight ass. I moaned, flicking my clit with fingers under my thighs. I loved it.

Best of all, his constant thrusting kept my butthole rippling with friction, hitting me deep, full, and fast.

"Keep fucking me! Keep fucking. Uhg! Ah! It feels so good. I love your big fat cock deep in my tight asshole! Yes!"

I began bucking against his waist, using the car seat for leverage to ram his shaft deeper. His balls slapped my pussy. My hand flurried over my gushing wet full pussy lips.

My orgasm started in my bowels, rising next through my sphincter clenching hard against his dick like a smooth narrow band of tightness. My pussy joined the explosive celebration heartbeats later, crashing together and exploding through my stomach.

I lost all control, flopping like dead weight to the car seat.

"I just came," I breathed as a whisper, my mouth drooling on the leather car seat, enjoying the feel of the cool material.

My college stud pounded my ass rough, even as I was spent.

"Yes! Yes! Your ass is amazing! So fucking tight." His body jackhammered into my prone quiet rear, pounding deep up my butt while I shook from his impact. I grunted but endured while he railed my ass. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming!"

"Explode inside my ass!" I shouted, hoping to catch his cum inside.

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

He pulsed his load into my butt, filling my hot rectum with his sticky goo. He collapsed on top of my back. He kept his dick in my butt squeezing more cum into me every few moments.

"You're something else," he whispered in my ear, kissing the back of my neck.

"Thanks," I said, breath difficult from his full weight crushing my ribs. It felt good to be constrained, compressed like this. His dick was still up my butt.

My asshole was still quivering when he pulled his meat out of it. I could feel cum about to gush out and I reached for the ever present wet wipes to catch it. It took multiple wipes to clean myself up.

He then asked if I’d clean him as well. I reached for a wet wipe but he said, “No I want you to lick it clean like the good slut you are.”

He’d done as I’d asked so it was time to return the favor. I leaned over and began to lick the cum and juices from my ass from his cock. I could feel him getting hard again and he told me that was the most amazing thing he’d ever done. As he got hard in my mouth I knew I’d need to suck his cock to completion.

I cupped his balls in my hand and wrapped my lips around the end of his dick. I didn't stop there though I slid my mouth all the way down to the root. I hadn't even been sure that I was capable of it but it slid in easily and I felt it go deep, deep, deep. It felt like it would do the trick. It felt like it would make him cum pretty quick. I started moving my fingers, massaging his balls. I did this a few times and took time stroking his beautiful cock in between throating and ******* on it. Soon my head was bobbing quickly up and down the entire length of his cock.

He didn't last long. He erupted when he was deep in my mouth and that's when the gag reflex hit. I pulled back quickly and he kept cumming. When he was done, I was coughing and had cum all over my face, cum in my hair and even up my nose. What a mess but we both laughed at the sight of it.

We both then cleaned up and I gave him a ride back to his apartment. He offered to buy me lunch but I decided against it. I just wanted to remember him as an ass fucking stud. Which he was!

Kisses, jen

Hi Y’all,

Recently I responded to a college kid who was very persistent and kept sending me messages saying he’d love to get an Uber ride and have some fun. He was in great shape and had a lovely thick, long black cock that he’d sent me a ton of pictures including some hot tributes with. The thing that motivated me the most was that he told me he’d do anything for me.

He was a student at UNLV and I picked him up at an apartment near the campus. He told me about a parking lot area that was semi secluded by the Las Vegas National Golf Club.. We were soon over there and I was in the back seat making out with this hot college stud. He had me naked in minutes and was sucking my tits and fingering my very wet pussy. I then surprised him by getting up on my knees, turning away from him and bending straight down.

"Put your mouth on my butt. Work it wet with your tongue before you stick a finger in, then two. Pry me open for your thick cock. I can't take you dry."

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my asshole, then finger my butt. I want your cock in my ass. I need it to cum. You do too."

"Fuuuuck... you're a filthy whore." He said but started putting his hands on my ass.

"Lick my asshole" I said. "I need it so bad." I wiggled my ass to emphasize the point.

He was slow, tentative, and reluctant. I suspected it was the first butthole he'd touched his tongue. I didn't mind the delay, it would strengthen his cock for when he was ready to pound me up the ass. I'd prepped earlier that day, and made sure to use a thick dildo to spread my asshole wide. It may have gotten tighter driving down to pick him up, but hopefully not so much he couldn't get a few fingers in.

His fingertip was like a warm rod, prodding my clenched sphincter. I trembled at his first hesitant touches.

"Push it in. I need is so bad." I said, wiggling my butt. I couldn't wait for him to fill me. There was nothing like a thick cock in my ass. "Stuff me so I can take your big dick."

He started breathing heavier, and I saw him grit his teeth while driving his finger in, past the first small knuckle, then the second one. I gasped as he entered.

"A second finger too," I said, twisting to watch his face. His eyes went wide, but he started cramming in the middle one. "I need to be split open so I can take your huge cock."

"I've never fucked a girl up the ass," he said, his attention still on my butthole.

"You're going to love it. Warm, hot, fucking soo good." I said continuing to moan while he worked me open.

My stud was taking to it well, working his fingers faster and faster and grinning as he watched me moan and twist in pleasure.

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"I'm clean. You can see. Lick it, you said you’d do anything. I need you to so I'm wet enough for your big dick."

He sighed but dropped his face between my ass cheeks and I felt his weak warmth wetting my hole.

"Ahhh, yeah, that feels good," I said, sighing to his attention. "Get it good and wet, work your tongue on the ridges. I need it good and soaking."

"Mmmmm, knnnn" he mumbled while working his tongue. I could tell he wasn't pressing hard or too deep yet. He needed more encouragement.

I started writhing my butt into his face, moaning loud and making squealing noises when his tongue flattened to my tightest exit. After a few slobbering and satisfying minutes I eased up and looked over my shoulder.

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Yes! You've already got your fingers ramming my butt. I love it. What more do you need?"

He withdrew his fingers, and I propped my butt over my knees, rising high and keeping my face against the back seat.

"AHH! OH! YOU'RE so BIG!" I gushed, swelling and feeling stuffed to bursting while he shoved his way through my tightness.

"Fuck! I've never been in a girl's ass before! It feels so fucking tight, and hot!"

"Ooooh, it feels sooo good," I cooed, "Deeper. Fuck me hard and deep. I need your big dick fucking my ass hard!"

He pushed rough, bottoming his dick to the balls inside my tight ass. I moaned, flicking my clit with fingers under my thighs. I loved it.

Best of all, his constant thrusting kept my butthole rippling with friction, hitting me deep, full, and fast.

"Keep fucking me! Keep fucking. Uhg! Ah! It feels so good. I love your big fat cock deep in my tight asshole! Yes!"

I began bucking against his waist, using the car seat for leverage to ram his shaft deeper. His balls slapped my pussy. My hand flurried over my gushing wet full pussy lips.

My orgasm started in my bowels, rising next through my sphincter clenching hard against his dick like a smooth narrow band of tightness. My pussy joined the explosive celebration heartbeats later, crashing together and exploding through my stomach.

"I just came," I breathed as a whisper, my mouth drooling on the leather car seat, enjoying the feel of the cool material.

"Yes! Yes! Your ass is amazing! So fucking tight." His body jackhammered into my prone quiet rear, pounding deep up my butt while I shook from his impact. I grunted but endured while he railed my ass. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming!"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

He pulsed his load into my butt, filling my hot rectum with his sticky goo. He collapsed on top of my back. He kept his dick in my butt squeezing more cum into me every few moments.

"Thanks," I said, breath difficult from his full weight crushing my ribs. It felt good to be constrained, compressed like this. His dick was still up my butt.

My asshole was still quivering when he pulled his meat out of it. I could feel cum about to gush out and I reached for the ever present wet wipes to catch it. It took multiple wipes to clean myself up.

He then asked if I’d clean him as well. I reached for a wet wipe but he said, “No I want you to lick it clean like the good slut you are.”

He’d done as I’d asked so it was time to return the favor. I leaned over and began to lick the cum and juices from my ass from his cock. I could feel him getting hard again and he told me that was the most amazing thing he’d ever done. As he got hard in my mouth I knew I’d need to suck his cock to completion.

I cupped his balls in my hand and wrapped my lips around the end of his dick. I didn't stop there though I slid my mouth all the way down to the root. I hadn't even been sure that I was capable of it but it slid in easily and I felt it go deep, deep, deep. It felt like it would do the trick. It felt like it would make him cum pretty quick. I started moving my fingers, massaging his balls. I did this a few times and took time stroking his beautiful cock in between throating and ******* on it. Soon my head was bobbing quickly up and down the entire length of his cock.

He didn't last long. He erupted when he was deep in my mouth and that's when the gag reflex hit. I pulled back quickly and he kept cumming. When he was done, I was coughing and had cum all over my face, cum in my hair and even up my nose. What a mess but we both laughed at the sight of it.

We both then cleaned up and I gave him a ride back to his apartment. He offered to buy me lunch but I decided against it. I just wanted to remember him as an ass fucking stud. Which he was!

Kisses, jen
Thanks, I enjoyed it real or otherwise and I hope there is more either with him or other studs.

Hi Y’all,

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

Kisses, jen
Are still driving that Odessey? You are missed here in AVL.

Hi Y’all,

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

Kisses, jen
Loved it, great reading, had my cock hard and stroking the whole time. My kind of woman

Hi Y’all,

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

Kisses, jen
Great story!!! Lucy guy.

Hi Y’all,

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

Kisses, jen
You’re the real MVP, this was similar to reading a Sarah Perry novel.

Hi Y’all,

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

Kisses, jen
Fuck Jen! You're incredible. I would love to do the same to you as he did. You're the hottest babe.

Hi Y’all,

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

Kisses, jen
Oh Jen, you are such a hot fucking ass whore!!! I love that you're so excited to take a big black cock in your ass but even more that you're willing to lick and suck it clean!!! And then to take the load in your mouth and over your face!!! Besides being gorgeous you're every ass man's fucking dream anal slut!!!!

Fucking hot story Jen, beautiful.
Hi Y’all,

"Your asshole?"

"Yes."

"Lick my butthole."

"Ugh, I mean, gross."

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"Are you, are you sure?"

"Okay! YYEEEESSS!"

Kisses, jen

Back