All about BBC

Already read your profile...Y'all not looking to meet anyways lol...Don't know why everyone got there Nuttz tied up in a bunch...Here come the thirsty ones🤣🤣🤣
Because she posts like she is ready and there are a ******* ton of people who do that only to turn out to be fraudsters. You don't want flack don't post basically saying come and get it, when there is nothing to come and get. some Chinadoll1997 did the same thing about a month ago even asking me to email her offline because she wanted to meet up (not the first, mind you) only to be a complete bullshitter.
So yeah, there is so acrimony at those who come here for fantasy but are not transparent about it.

Because she posts like she is ready and there are a ******* ton of people who do that only to turn out to be fraudsters. You don't want flack don't post basically saying come and get it, when there is nothing to come and get. some Chinadoll1997 did the same thing about a month ago even asking me to email her offline because she wanted to meet up (not the first, mind you) only to be a complete bullshitter.
So yeah, there is so acrimony at those who come here for fantasy but are not transparent about it.
I feel you but this site is like that sometimes I don't take it to seriously. I have met a lot of folks on here since 2011 so trust me I get you bro.

I don’t understand what the problem here is.... why so much hate? I was verified as a real person because I am, I have not stated my location because I don’t want everybody knowing where I am from and I haven’t written anything in my about info because I only opened this account a couple of days ago and will only share about info with people I want to share it with, in private messaging. That okay with everyone?

View media item 320450
Hey hun - don't get caught up on the haters - if anything, they're intimidated that there is a beautiful and REAL woman like yourself on here. Greetings & welcome from an Australian BBC bull :)

There is no intimidation, yes it verified, have they actually tried reaching out? No hate either, doesn't want people to know where its located well how you gonna be successful finding someone if they don't know where you are, seriously. Still calling bullshit

Hey bulls ;)

I'm looking for a nice big athletic black man to show me what all the fuss is about... Do you think I can handle it?

x

View attachment 3142023
Please login or become a member to view

6'6" 240.

Bruh read there "profile" they ain't trying to meet folks offline right now lol...y'all scaring the Birds Away 🤣🤣🤣
What part of this statement says "I am not looking to meet anyone IRL"?:

"Hey bulls ;)

I'm looking for a nice big athletic black man to show me what all the fuss is about... Do you think I can handle it?"

What part of this statement says "I am not looking to meet anyone IRL"?:

"Hey bulls ;)

I'm looking for a nice big athletic black man to show me what all the fuss is about... Do you think I can handle it?"
Lol you still on about this who cares man leave it alone 🤣🤣🤣

Hey bulls ;)

I'm looking for a nice big athletic black man to show me what all the fuss is about... Do you think I can handle it?

x

View attachment 3142023
To begin with, what a lack of respect!🤬 "Hey Bulls!" Like black men are nothing but tools for sexual pleasure. With the mentality of. " I need you when I need you, but when I'm finished getting my sexual pleasure, go away I call you when i need you again" what's wrong will address black men as " Hey guys or hey fellas?" Or something along those lines?

Personally it think this is a guy behind this post!

Already read your profile...Y'all not looking to meet anyways lol...Don't know why everyone got there Nuttz tied up in a bunch...Here come the thirsty ones🤣🤣🤣
Bruh read there "profile" they ain't trying to meet folks offline right now lol...y'all scaring the Birds Away 🤣🤣🤣
Dudes in here getting all bent outta shape. Let the girl have some fun damn 🙄

How many are they talking to? I don't care if they are verified this all seems too made up, and y'all that are defending him😂😂😂😂, keep chasing that man. This is some white guy in the friend zone that got a female friend to pose, have fun with that LOL

How many are they talking to? I don't care if they are verified this all seems too made up, and y'all that are defending him😂😂😂😂, keep chasing that man. This is some white guy in the friend zone that got a female friend to pose, have fun with that LOL
It's not about defending it's the fact everyone keeps going on and on about it. Sometimes it's best just to ignore it and leave well enough alone. I have no interest in meeting these folks but I did read their profile and all they want is online chat...etc. I have been on since 2011 and I can pick up on folks easily. I just don't get all THIRSTY over females like these other guy's pissing and moaning are. My 2 cents.🤪

It's not about defending it's the fact everyone keeps going on and on about it. Sometimes it's best just to ignore it and leave well enough alone. I have no interest in meeting these folks but I did read their profile and all they want is online chat...etc. I have been on since 2011 and I can pick up on folks easily. I just don't get all THIRSTY over females like these other guy's pissing and moaning are. My 2 cents.🤪
Okay😒😂

First and foremost, This is an online forum and everyone has their own prerogative to do what the fuck they want to do. .
No one owes anyone *******! No one has to talk to anybody. No one has to meet anybody No one has to respond to anybody.
I don't understand why people act like someone owes them something. Gtfoh with the nonsense.

First and foremost, This is an online forum and everyone has their own prerogative to do what the fuck they want to do. .
No one owes anyone *******! No one has to talk to anybody. No one has to meet anybody No one has to respond to anybody.
I don't understand why people act like someone owes them something. Gtfoh with the nonsense.
BIG FACTS 👏🤣

There's a huge difference between someone. Lying and Faking online... as compared to someone who's just want to check it out and have a good time. She put her Info on her profile about me page.

So, how come I read her profile and I responded accordingly?

But all these sexually frustrated SIMPS getting bent out of shape? 🤔

ninjas need to act like they been somewhere, smdh 🤨

Exactly and like I was saying before all they have to do is PM ask for kik or snapchat have an actual conversation and verify three video or camera snap. DEADASS SIMPLE oh bitch ass ninja's tripping over jackshit. I swear man these outrage motherfuckers screw hella ******* up.

Back