All about BBC

First off I am the female so I'm not the man trying to get anything from her, second off it's about things being sketchy from the start, been here a while myself and since I'm female I don't let the anticipation of pussy cloud my judgment. No she doesn't owe anyone anything but if I feel there's bullshit I'll say something just like any of you would. Keep chasing. Bye now

To begin with, what a lack of respect!🤬 "Hey Bulls!" Like black men are nothing but tools for sexual pleasure. With the mentality of. " I need you when I need you, but when I'm finished getting my sexual pleasure, go away I call you when i need you again" what's wrong will address black men as " Hey guys or hey fellas?" Or something along those lines?

Personally it think this is a guy behind this post!
This is why on my FetLife profile I don't have some role listed like Daddy or Dom since I don't really fit into a role so instead I just talk about what I'm looking for in my profile though I did put down that I'm looking for play partners and friendships (women only) and is only active in the lifestyle in bedroom and that I'm single. I'm also active on Fetlife groups. I had a girl who saw a post a ad on a group I'm in and she messaged me recently.

Exactly and like I was saying before all they have to do is PM ask for kik or snapchat have an actual conversation and verify three video or camera snap. DEADASS SIMPLE oh bitch ass ninja's tripping over jackshit. I swear man these outrage motherfuckers screw hella ******* up.
How small is the garbage can you live in? The annoyance comes from the sheer number of time-wasters that come here and PRETEND to be here to participate but are catfish.

It's not about defending it's the fact everyone keeps going on and on about it. Sometimes it's best just to ignore it and leave well enough alone. I have no interest in meeting these folks but I did read their profile and all they want is online chat...etc. I have been on since 2011 and I can pick up on folks easily. I just don't get all THIRSTY over females like these other guy's pissing and moaning are. My 2 cents.🤪
Ummmm, when this post was made, the profile about section was blank. It wasn't until people began calling out the post that the section was filled in. You're just late to the party

Ummmm, when this post was made, the profile about section was blank. It wasn't until people began calling out the post that the section was filled in. You're just late to the party
You still on about it...man go get a hobbies or something. Jesus Christ y'all ridiculous man.Its done over the original poster ain't even sweating it move on folks...smh

You still on about it...man go get a hobbies or something. Jesus Christ y'all ridiculous man.Its done over the original poster ain't even sweating it move on folks...smh
You keep responding so, I guess you need a few hobbies too.

I don’t understand what the problem here is.... why so much hate? I was verified as a real person because I am, I have not stated my location because I don’t want everybody knowing where I am from and I haven’t written anything in my about info because I only opened this account a couple of days ago and will only share about info with people I want to share it with, in private messaging. That okay with everyone?
Baby, you don’t owe anyone an explanation. Handle your business on your own terms

I don’t understand what the problem here is.... why so much hate? I was verified as a real person because I am, I have not stated my location because I don’t want everybody knowing where I am from and I haven’t written anything in my about info because I only opened this account a couple of days ago and will only share about info with people I want to share it with, in private messaging. That okay with everyone?

As mentioned ignore the haters. Especially since you verified at least. There is nothing more you need to prove since at least you are real.

This site is full of people who are frustrated and no wonder because this is a discussion forum, you’ll have much better luck when you go on a swinger dating site. Or if you want to find single females just go on Tinder and match with a white girl. No more complicated than that. But this site is more like an ”introduction to the lifestyle forum” filled with hostile people who attack newcomer couples and women and may discourage them from exploring the lifestyle altogether. Is that what you want? Think about it and don’t be so angry all the time. What happened to not saying anything when you don’t have anything nice to say?

This site is full of people who are frustrated and no wonder because this is a discussion forum, you’ll have much better luck when you go on a swinger dating site. Or if you want to find single females just go on Tinder and match with a white girl. No more complicated than that. But this site is more like an ”introduction to the lifestyle forum” filled with hostile people who attack newcomer couples and women and may discourage them from exploring the lifestyle altogether. Is that what you want? Think about it and don’t be so angry all the time. What happened to not saying anything when you don’t have anything nice to say?
Exactly 👏

Back