All about BBC

Indeed, because amazing Amy was built for Black
Really which bubble is that? Fat lot of good verification does when she is all talk? No location still and the about section says nothing about meeting in person. It is all just smoke and mirrors from most of you.

I don’t understand what the problem here is.... why so much hate? I was verified as a real person because I am, I have not stated my location because I don’t want everybody knowing where I am from and I haven’t written anything in my about info because I only opened this account a couple of days ago and will only share about info with people I want to share it with, in private messaging. That okay with everyone?

I don’t understand what the problem here is.... why so much hate? I was verified as a real person because I am, I have not stated my location because I don’t want everybody knowing where I am from and I haven’t written anything in my about info because I only opened this account a couple of days ago and will only share about info with people I want to share it with, in private messaging. That okay with everyone?
Girl don't even worry about the haters. You don't owe anyone an explanation, they just sexually frustrated 😂😂😂

Already read your profile...Y'all not looking to meet anyways lol...Don't know why everyone got there Nuttz tied up in a bunch...Here come the thirsty ones🤣🤣🤣

Back