Alexa and her baby

Alexa is a white girl, a senior at our school. She was head cheerleader until her belly got too big for all the jumps and stunts that they do. She had her baby a few days ago, and this afternoon I went by her home to see her and the baby and drop off some assignments for her to keep up with her classes. Alexa and her mom welcomed me, and the baby looked great, dark and chubby from lots of mom's milk. He got hungry while I was there and Alexa didn't hesitate, just opened her shirt and popped him to her right nipple. I think her mom was more embarrassed than Alexa, who just laughed and said, "He has seen a lot Mom!"

As I was leaving, Damien arrived to see his baby. I congratulated him on fathering a fine young one.

Alexa is a white girl, a senior at our school. She was head cheerleader until her belly got too big for all the jumps and stunts that they do. She had her baby a few days ago, and this afternoon I went by her home to see her and the baby and drop off some assignments for her to keep up with her classes. Alexa and her mom welcomed me, and the baby looked great, dark and chubby from lots of mom's milk. He got hungry while I was there and Alexa didn't hesitate, just opened her shirt and popped him to her right nipple. I think her mom was more embarrassed than Alexa, who just laughed and said, "He has seen a lot Mom!"

As I was leaving, Damien arrived to see his baby. I congratulated him on fathering a fine young one.
Awesome, and especially good that the baby is dark. Glad to know Alexa was so comfortable with you that she popped out her tit for feeding.

Back