Votes: 55 48.2%
  • Spit Roasted

Votes: 79 69.3%
  • DP'ed

Votes: 55 48.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Sounds wonderfully naughty! 🔥😈
Debauchery is the only word. Her hot cunt was queefing every time she took my cock into her, Andy spreading her butt cheeks raised her objection to anal before grabbing her long hair and pushing his throbbing cock into her huge cunt( for her age) . She suddenly felt really tight as he pounded into her , within a couple of mins she was gushing warm juice as Andy splashed her cervix and my cock with his boiling hot jizz. I added my load to ocean of sperm inside her and watching her suck Andy's dripping cock was enough to keep me hard and fucking her slack cunt until the Sun was shining thru the curtains . I even guided Andy back inside her as she and I 69'd. I'm sure she cum so hard she pissed herself as I tweaked her swollen clit while she drained our balls into her throat and womb. My kinky FWB Babe Kerri was her BFF and both these nubiles entered into a fuckfest of group sex. Kerri made me watch her getting gangbanged after she found out I'd double vag'd her best friend and wouldn't let me have a go until I'd taken her home. Getting both of them in bed was always spectacular. Wether a 3some,4 some or a weekend long orgy. Watching Andy take Donna up to arse was such an intense experience I couldn't resist trying this trembling Babe's gaping asshole as Kerri fisted her cunt . I got both of them "BLACKED " by my ex Army buddy' Michael and his brothers. 😈🍌🍌🍌💦💦💦💦👅

Back