Looking for enjoying with my gf

lolzideas

Couple
You see, I am involved with a woman who is older, a mature soul who brings joy and laughter into my life. Despite the significant age difference, we share a special connection. Lately, a peculiar desire has emerged within me. I yearn to witness her pleasure in the company of other men. It may sound strange, but it intrigues and excites me.

I mustered the courage to discuss this fantasy with her, and much to my surprise, she was open to the idea. We embarked on a quest to find the perfect match, but our attempts fell short. Now I am in Amsterdam where fantasises come true, For Once would like to try it out.

staying at a friends place in Jacob Van Lenepstraat , the challenge lies in finding a safe and genuine connection. This is where I seek your advice. If you know of any reputable person or if you are one interested in joining us where we can explore consensual non-monogamy or swinging, I would greatly appreciate your

She is 60 + and I am 32 + so would be good if we can find someone as a friend and see if we like it and then we take it forward we are here for 10 days from Jan till end of Jan.

Thanks

Back