Age Range?

Do you have an age preference? If so, what is it.

• Total voters
The reality is women, old and young, prefer younger guys for different reasons, older women believing stamina is in younger age, younger women to not feel awkward dating with a big generation gap.

I love older women. It's more more exciting knowing that someone grew up in an age where Black & White relationships & sex were forbidden.

A few years ago, I worked as a patient care technician at a local hospital. 90+% of my patients were White women in the range of 60-97 years old. Many had never had a man, let alone a Black man bathe or assist them with bathing and other personal matters. I did have a couple of 90 yr olds who didn't even care that I was a Black man who was helping them and were not shy about being completely nude in front of me.

Last edited:
Interesting Topic on this forum. I never set a age limit, just seemed like i might miss out on a really good guy if he was out of the possibilities because of age. Black men often age well. I'm usually very good at guessing guys ages to within a year or two. I have been way off the mark several times with black men. At a bachelor party i thought the older guy was around 58. He in fact was almost 70 . Another time one i thought was about 28 was 38. They had aged well both in looks and performance.
We all have preferences but i have to tell you i"m glad i left such a large range to select from. On those nights when i needed more i usually found one or a few without much effort.

Back