AFTERNOON SURPRISE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I came home early one afternoon and heard some noise coming from our bedroom. I walked quietly to the door only to see my wife getting fucked by a big, black man. His cock was enormous and I was amazed that she was taking it all. Her moans of pleasure and the sight of her swaying breasts and erect nipples were an incredible turn on. I took my cock out and jacked off while they fucked, then I snuck back outside and left. When I returned home, she acted as though nothing had happened.

1.jpg

I came home early one afternoon and heard some noise coming from our bedroom. I walked quietly to the door only to see my wife getting fucked by a big, black man. His cock was enormous and I was amazed that she was taking it all. Her moans of pleasure and the sight of her swaying breasts and erect nipples were an incredible turn on. I took my cock out and jacked off while they fucked, then I snuck back outside and left. When I returned home, she acted as though nothing had happened.

View attachment 154619
you should have played amorous & tried to taste the cream pie or at least get sloppy 2nds...

Back