After first time,....

So question for both the husbands and wives-

after the first time how did you decide if it was something you wanted or not? This seems to be a tough question for us.
I cannot tell in the pages of responses if you continued with this lifestyle. Any update? or point me to a post number in this thread. It seems like your first time did not go as expected.

My first time was totally unplanned by anyone. I was shocked at what I did (full on sex), but I also felt I'd do it again. It wasn't as much the great sex as it was that I just like Mark as soon as I met him. In addition, he sure knew how to use it. LOL.

LOL that's exactly what my wife said when asked by her first black guy. "what are you doing next weekend?" This was after 5 years of sharing her. She was not interested in fucking a black guy but her date prior left her frustrated when a vanilla guy came while she was giving him a blowjob. He was a one and done and couldn't get it up to fuck her. When we left, I told her that a black guy would not disappoint her and she said well then it's time to give it a try. Took a few more months of convincing for her to finally go through with it. She loved it as expected and wanted more.
Yep, that sounds familiar, lol

Our first guy was terrific and I enjoyed sex like never before plus the husband loved seeing me let loose (turns out it really was my thing). Hard part for me was worrying that I liked it too much. My husband reassured me it was okay and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. That guy was so amazing we saw him a few times and then I freaked out about developing a connection with the bull. We just kept talking, my husband was patient with me, and I learned I can love the sex and care for my bull (I kind of need that connection) but it would never compromise my love and partnership with my husband.
Who’s idea was it the first time you or husbands

My first time was amazing. It was better than I had ever imagined. On our ride home that night , my husband and I had an in depth conversation on what had just happened. I was true about my feelings and how I would like to see our new friend again. I met up with him the following weekend and my husband could not have been more happy for me and the situation.
Simply beautiful. I bet you looked so beautiful fucking that black bull.

We had been swingers for a few years, but I never really felt comfortable in that lifestyle. So, my husband suggested that becoming a hot wife may be the answer. A little nervous, but after meeting my first "date" i knew it was the right choice. It was great! The encounter made me feel sexy and confident and brought my husband and I much closer. Love that independent feeling/freedom of having sexual choices, all the time knowing that my husband supports me. Best alternative lifestyle decision we ever made.

I was a little younger, probably mid 20s. He was my First blk guy. He was older, late 30s, strong and definitely knew his stuff.
Ive had orgasms before but I came out of that man’s house a changed woman. I was drenched in my sweat, his sweat, my bodily fluids, his bodily fluids... my legs felt like jello... I was gasping for air.... just breathless.
1000% accurate

I was a little younger, probably mid 20s. He was my First blk guy. He was older, late 30s, strong and definitely knew his stuff.
Ive had orgasms before but I came out of that man’s house a changed woman. I was drenched in my sweat, his sweat, my bodily fluids, his bodily fluids... my legs felt like jello... I was gasping for air.... just breathless.
all woman should have that experience.

After first time,....I was shocked at how many times I had orgasm-ed and how I had made him cum a lot too. I felt a bit awkward too, just having met him and fucking, but was curious (and nervous) to meet him again, which I did just a few days later! Again, it was an amazing experience and seemed that I became addicted to feeling that good. It was very empowering to be so desired and wanted.
So beautiful and hot.

So question for both the husbands and wives-

after the first time how did you decide if it was something you wanted or not? This seems to be a tough question for us.

We did it sometimes but in reality it's more fun to think about for us, than to do it. We just see really a bbc, i mean something more than 20cm. i say it because i have already a big cock at home, and most of time i must pass to stay alive :D . Each couple find something he likes or not. Most of times i see here, share, threesome is just cucking but not at all. And seriously i'm not interested to have my man just watching, i felt to be abandoned... and in all case he is too dominant to accept it. It's him that decide, i like it, and threesome with men we did he is THE ONE that decides, guys know that before to come and no one tried to acting in a bad maneer and it was cool. Experiences must excite both for us, and being something that will renforce our sexual activity, something different i mean because even if it's hot.. we met there is more than 20 years.

I add we made threesome with women too, we never did couple, we like to stay together + a guest, i like to be dominated by the women that come at home but he didn't like it. I think it's not his mind to be passive, and perhaps for him if i stay passive it's like if we were both, idk.

In all cases, talk a lot and don't follow stupidities you will read, each couple is different from another.

Back