After first time,....

well when it happen that first night my first bbc, ,the three of us are setting on the couch naked his cum is still running out of me onto the couch frome him fucking me 3 times that night ,there i am looking at my husband 6.5 inch white cock and his big 9 inch black cock hanging off the couch . i knew i love my husband more the every introducing me to the the best sex i have every had in my life and i knew i could never go back to just having sex with my husband or any small dick white guy
Do you still respect your husband even if he isn't the largest guy? Do you still let him fuck you or only your bull fucks you?

My wife went to swinger's beaches before we met,so she had a head start in public,group,casual...sex,and she didnt mind the race of men that she fucked,but she got "converted" when we were in a swingers resort and one day going to the beach to choose the men she was going to blow that day,there were a group of BBC that were there staying together,so all the men to suck were black,and after she finished,she asked me if they could come with us that night to go out partying,but she was saying it in a meaning that she got blacked

So, she fucked a group of them that night?

I don’t get why people are so shocked when a white woman having out of the ordinary sexual experience with Black men who have fuck thousands of women, have a big dick, fucks with masculine energy, and can go for hours has an amazing sexual experience.

Of course it’s going to be.......

I love how guys are ...... “did you like it” “how did you like it”

You don’t need to ask just look at this link -

They are going to fucking love it

My situation is different than most. My ex-husband talked me into performing a train with four of his black work buddies in our bedroom... while he was out partying with other friends. I was nervous at first... but the first guy was highly skilled at taking his time, and was hell bent making me cum before he did. Long story short, I had back breaking orgasms with all four guys. It was both amazing and sad, as I had been faking orgasms with my husband for the past year. I told my husband that any or all of the guys were welcome back any time... but he had changed his mind. Was angry at me for enjoying so much. He and his tiny dick are long gone now, and I happily sleep with as many black men as will have me. But buyer beware. Be careful what you ask for.

No doubt - this is real

I don’t get why people are so shocked when a white woman having out of the ordinary sexual experience with Black men who have fuck thousands of women, have a big dick, fucks with masculine energy, and can go for hours has an amazing sexual experience.

Of course it’s going to be.......

I love how guys are ...... “did you like it” “how did you like it”

You don’t need to ask just look at this link -

They are going to fucking love it
Yes, you can see in their faces how much they love BBC in them

My situation is different than most. My ex-husband talked me into performing a train with four of his black work buddies in our bedroom... while he was out partying with other friends. I was nervous at first... but the first guy was highly skilled at taking his time, and was hell bent making me cum before he did. Long story short, I had back breaking orgasms with all four guys. It was both amazing and sad, as I had been faking orgasms with my husband for the past year. I told my husband that any or all of the guys were welcome back any time... but he had changed his mind. Was angry at me for enjoying so much. He and his tiny dick are long gone now, and I happily sleep with as many black men as will have me. But buyer beware. Be careful what you ask for.
(y)

The biggest concern most married couples have regarding this activity, is how it will affect the marriage afterwards. That's really unpredictable based on a lot of variables you have little or no control over, yourself. You want your wife to enjoy it, BUT ... when emotional attachment happens, the whole chemistry of the marital relationship changes to some degree. I, personally prefer romance with sex, and although I'm happy with the romance my wife & I have now, its still not like it was 15 or so years ago ... a almost a lustful romance, the one that makes the heart beat much faster, causes that knot to appear in the belly, and makes you unable to think of anything else. When THAT happens, its hard to ignore the feeling, as it is a feeling you remember from long ago and have been missing but didn't know it. And THAT is the emotional attachment we should prefer trying to avoid, making it more specifically about pleasing sex. Emotional attachment more often happens when the couple are alone, and once that lustful romantic feeling arrives, its hard NOT to want a lot more of it.
If you, as a couple, are inexperienced, and particularly if you also have a young family at home, I personally wouldn't recommend allowing your spouse having "alone time" ... or sleeping over at her lover's location. They don't have an investment of marriage and/or family, so could care less about yours, really. Lots of cuckold husbands & wives, here, seem not to have that concern, but this is not something you plan or not plan for ... it just happens.
Be careful with the "alone time" as it can cause one to take higher risks and make bad decisions.

View attachment 3495113
Probably the most wise and insightful posts I have seen on this site. Hit the nail on the head!

When I met my husband after being with my new friend he asked me - well? Did you enjoy it? I answered yes. He said did you really enjoy yourself and I answered "It was fucking hot." He asked me so are you wanting to do this again? "fuck yes" was my answer and then I asked can we do this again next weekend?
LOL that's exactly what my wife said when asked by her first black guy. "what are you doing next weekend?" This was after 5 years of sharing her. She was not interested in fucking a black guy but her date prior left her frustrated when a vanilla guy came while she was giving him a blowjob. He was a one and done and couldn't get it up to fuck her. When we left, I told her that a black guy would not disappoint her and she said well then it's time to give it a try. Took a few more months of convincing for her to finally go through with it. She loved it as expected and wanted more.

Probably the most wise and insightful posts I have seen on this site. Hit the nail on the head!
We could really read a very objective view, since it is essential to take into account the basic psychological laws that may affect the future of a relationship!!

One of the most basic laws is that human behavior is based on the instinct world, the world of emotions is built on it, and finally comes the consciousness with the smallest part.
The other law is that a person's direct and indirect gesture will trigger an emotional reaction in another person, this is also true of various phenomena that also evoke some emotional effect in a person.
Examples could range from various forms of IR sex through Greenland tree planting to the India-Pakistan cricket match, because it all generates some kind of reaction in people!

I myself represent an open mentality in the field of sexuality. I've already had a relationship with a woman in a bad marriage, I had a relationship with a woman 20 years older than me, I also had a relationship with a rather unscrupulous kinky fat woman, Of course, I also had girlfriends who I was able to make to some degree sexually open, and now for almost 4 years I have had a constant relationship with a couple with whom threesome and cuckold sex make up our "repertoire", and I also have sex with wife separately in the bathroom and guest room, but the husband is only there in their home in another room who gave him his blessing..

It all started with a change in the husband’s sexual orientation, who, in addition to having delicious and hard sex with his wife, began to demand that he share his wife for personal masturbation so that his wife would have sex with someone else in front of him, and that she also experiences double penetration and the semen of another man in the context of threesome sex. Life is not a linear phenomenon, and because of this, the orientation of both parties does not change at the same time, which is why this desire was quite shocking in the beginning for a faithful woman living in a good marriage. It took months and years for the husband to sacrifice proper communication to make his wife a little more sympathetic to her renewed sexual desires. It took 8 years to break the psychological ice, which made a condition for the wife to engage in sex that is unusual for many: jointly search through a given erotic site the person who can be sympathetic to the wife both physically and mentally!!

Eve (wife's name) still loves her husband, and fulfills the desire of her husband out of love, but he doesn’t want to be just a sex toy for two men, he’s a third-party equal in sex. The two of them reached a consensus on their desires, and we met on a Hungarian sex site (all three are Hungarians). Private chat, e-mail, webcam date, and finally a face-to-face meeting , where mutual sympathy has become final.
We traveled to them by car, where we even discussed that the relationship with me should not cause any change in the status quo.
I went to take a shower, in the guest room the feminine wife was already waiting for me in a sexy fishnet dress, the husband was already naked and the first sex took place in the presence of the husband, for which he masturbated.

They held each other's hands during sex, they talked to each other in a romantic way and also kissed. Of course, wife and I also actively communicated with each other in several possible ways!! :) :)

The point was to connect the presence of husband and lover in the wife’s subconscious, and so open sexuality should be equal to the husband and not just the bull! When I go to them, the two of them spend the evening together, and I sleep in the guest room, which does not break the dynamics of marriage life between them! We have reached the stage of emotional evolution that there is essentially a multiromantic relationship between us on a heterosexual basis, which is a natural state for the three of us, as we nurture a friendly relationship with the husband!

The first time is amazingly important, and even after that, both members of the couple need to continue to be attracted to each other, for after the first time all things will change irreversibly!!

Back