After first time,....

Care to elaborate?
I was a little younger, probably mid 20s. He was my First blk guy. He was older, late 30s, strong and definitely knew his stuff.
Ive had orgasms before but I came out of that man’s house a changed woman. I was drenched in my sweat, his sweat, my bodily fluids, his bodily fluids... my legs felt like jello... I was gasping for air.... just breathless.

Our first guy was terrific and I enjoyed sex like never before plus the husband loved seeing me let loose (turns out it really was my thing). Hard part for me was worrying that I liked it too much. My husband reassured me it was okay and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. That guy was so amazing we saw him a few times and then I freaked out about developing a connection with the bull. We just kept talking, my husband was patient with me, and I learned I can love the sex and care for my bull (I kind of need that connection) but it would never compromise my love and partnership with my husband.

My situation is different than most. My ex-husband talked me into performing a train with four of his black work buddies in our bedroom... while he was out partying with other friends. I was nervous at first... but the first guy was highly skilled at taking his time, and was hell bent making me cum before he did. Long story short, I had back breaking orgasms with all four guys. It was both amazing and sad, as I had been faking orgasms with my husband for the past year. I told my husband that any or all of the guys were welcome back any time... but he had changed his mind. Was angry at me for enjoying so much. He and his tiny dick are long gone now, and I happily sleep with as many black men as will have me. But buyer beware. Be careful what you ask for.

My situation is different than most. My ex-husband talked me into performing a train with four of his black work buddies in our bedroom... while he was out partying with other friends. I was nervous at first... but the first guy was highly skilled at taking his time, and was hell bent making me cum before he did. Long story short, I had back breaking orgasms with all four guys. It was both amazing and sad, as I had been faking orgasms with my husband for the past year. I told my husband that any or all of the guys were welcome back any time... but he had changed his mind. Was angry at me for enjoying so much. He and his tiny dick are long gone now, and I happily sleep with as many black men as will have me. But buyer beware. Be careful what you ask for.
For crying out loud, are you really who you say you are? hmm ?, I think you are a male, but why the games......

Are you still with him? If yes, why aren’t you registered as a couple n verified....?

I can understand one black gentleman was there, but it’s hard to believe there was four instead.... lol ?.

If your husband really wanted to see in this lifestyle, he wouldn’t be upset ? with you the first time you tried it.....

Idk ?, your story is inconsistent

For crying out loud, are you really who you say you are? hmm ?, I think you are a male, but why the games......

Are you still with him? If yes, why aren’t you registered as a couple n verified....?

I can understand one black gentleman was there, but it’s hard to believe there was four instead.... lol ?.

If your husband really wanted to see in this lifestyle, he wouldn’t be upset ? with you the first time you tried it.....

Idk ?, your story is inconsistent

Actually, her statement is VERY consistent and there's proof all over this very site
1) How do I convince my wife...Need someone to seduce my wife.....Should I let my gf....
2) How many.....she broke the rules by doing ****…… or will she leave if I let her
3) You haven't noticed all of the 3some/gangbang videos on here and others or comments " She needs a BBC, or 2" "All the BBC she needs"
4) I don't personally believe this is the only adult site that ANYONE here is on; most of the others plan get togethers, members have parties'

All the fantasizing is disconnected from reality....I witnessed a husband arranging for me to meet his wife, and then trying to beat her after we finished. Another ruined it....he drank too much beer and broke in a sobbing, wailing mess for half an hour. And I left (I lost) the best two people I met in all that time. Why? He wanted to watch, she was adamant never, and I was the one caught in the middle.

You don't just throw everything in the pot, put on the big burner and turn it up to high and then go online for a few hours......

*******, I need someone to come marinade me.

Back