After a cuckold relationship?

Hi,

I'm 29 white male and about a year out from a cuckold relationship. It was a 4 year relationship where my gf had a bull for about 2 years. We all ended on good terms. In a way it was a gradual transition into me being more if her friend than bf. She's still with her bull now who is now her conventional bf.

Does anyone have any advice on how I proceed from here? I think it's a more common situation than we admit. The relationship has left me very sub and with big racial hang ups with her bull being black. I still can't imagine dating. I love seeing her still as a friend but that can't be my whole life.

Any thoughts or advice? DM open if you want to give your thoughts in private.
Not to be terribly shallow, but how do you and the bull compare in terms of career and income?

Sex is only small part of relationships overall. Females usually value security and support (not all).

Your best bet is probably investing as much time and energy into your career and yourself as a person. It’s a lot harder to leave someone for good sex when your partner is an engaging well rounded human overall, a supportive caring person and has a great career and prospects.

From there, you may want to find a younger girl that has an eager to please personality and introduce her slowly starting with swinging or stag/vixen. Probably much better odds to “develop” a new cuckoldress than find a single one…

I think the mistake here was to have one regular bull.

In future, she should be regularly having her uterus and womb filled with sperm from MULTIPLE big black men, and in this way she is much less likely to seem them as a boyfriend and more as sexual partners.

I get the feeling that you want to be a cuck in the bedroom but you are not so sure of what your role is outside the bedroom, beit boyfriend or cuck, or both. If you want to be both, don't let her get too attached to one bull, as has happened here. Let her enjoy many extra large black dicks instead. She will be a good girlfriend outside the bedroom and a slutty hotwife in the bedroom.

Lesson learned
It's hard not to think of her as I see her so much.

How would I get myself out there. Tbh it's hard to imagine myself in any role other than Cuck.

Wow, thanks for sharing. I keep my playmates at a distance so no feels can develop. I had a couple of guys fall hard and it was a bit messy. I just want to play every now and then as no one can replace Daddy.

Time makes things better but getting out there again for fun and to NOT think of your ex would help. I am sorry that you are not where you want to be.
I would love to discuss about cuckolding with you ❤️

I really want to stay friends with her but it presents it's challenges! Especially at social events with the three of us and either her friends (mostly white women) or his friends (mostly black men) are there. Lots of awkward looks!
Staying friends with her and getting more comfortable at these “ social events “ is actually a great way to meet other women who are into the lifestyle.

Some of those women may already have a sex only relationship with a black bull. They may be looking for a submissive white man to love them on an emotional level as well. They want submissive cuckold men to love them in daily life, while keeping their sexual freedom to continue their passionate QofS physical relationships with superior black men.

Its been struggle but we are still together so
Well the first time was couple months apart this last time over year
We were separated during my wife’s pregnancy. She was black bred by her bull. During her pregnancy she developed strong feelings for him and he fell in love with her as well.

After she moved in with him, he proposed marriage to my wife when she was 4 months pregnant. She struggled with idea of divorcing me. Unfortunately she miscarried his baby during the 6th month. He blamed my wife for the miscarriage and their relationship fell apart. She returned to my open arms.

Hi,

I'm 29 white male and about a year out from a cuckold relationship. It was a 4 year relationship where my gf had a bull for about 2 years. We all ended on good terms. In a way it was a gradual transition into me being more if her friend than bf. She's still with her bull now who is now her conventional bf.

Does anyone have any advice on how I proceed from here? I think it's a more common situation than we admit. The relationship has left me very sub and with big racial hang ups with her bull being black. I still can't imagine dating. I love seeing her still as a friend but that can't be my whole life.

Any thoughts or advice? DM open if you want to give your thoughts in private.
Had something somewhat similiar with my 1st wife. She had quite a few bulls and some boyfriends but fell head over heels with one. The carried on over a year and she ended up leaving me for him. Unfortunately we did not end on good terms. If had to do all over again would have stay more engaged in that relationship and possibly had her find others during their time as some here have suggested. I think when they start having feelings it is time to end it.

Had something somewhat similiar with my 1st wife. She had quite a few bulls and some boyfriends but fell head over heels with one. The carried on over a year and she ended up leaving me for him. Unfortunately we did not end on good terms. If had to do all over again would have stay more engaged in that relationship and possibly had her find others during their time as some here have suggested. I think when they start having feelings it is time to end it.
Our marriage had similar challenges with mutual loving emotions developing between her and her exclusive bull. Spending most weekends overnight at his place helped to develop a much deeper emotional connection between them. Black breeding my wife made their mutual love grow even stronger.

After her miscarriage, my wife decided to date a variety of black men in an effort to avoid falling in love with any one of them.

It's hard not to think of her as I see her so much.

How would I get myself out there. Tbh it's hard to imagine myself in any role other than Cuck.

Why do you have to be in a role other than a cuck? I have to say trying to find a woman willing to cuckold a man at the beginning of a relationship could be difficult and probably more likely to cause problems with you and her. Just my thoughts although I have not done it yet, though I would like to with my wife and a black man.

Well, i can imagine how easy things escalated. Id suggest you and she remain good friends. There may be a time when she wants you back. Wouldnt be the first time.
Infact, you could ask her advice. Tell her you do not want to make the same mistake twice but you find women like her, who prefer Black men for sex, to be the most appealing potential girlfriend, wife etc. She may be surprised and admire you for being so upfront and honest with her. I'd even be tempted to say, you are not sure you could ever trust Her again, but you find her more attractive now than you ever had 😉

I think this is awesome advice.

Wow! Being a cuck is such an interesting dynamic. No judgements but I am simply fascinated at the level of mental anguish you are willing to invest into a person/relationship that obviously doesn’t take your feelings into accountability when making decisions. Its seems like an extreme form of masochism minus the sexual gratification.

What do I know though…I’m a 6’3 black guy with a 9in cock. I’ve won the genetic lottery 🤷🏾‍♂️
@Mr_Morecock as a cuckold male, i have stuggled to understand myself at times, but can only conclude that to NOT be a cuckold and to try please the woman I love with the small thing between my legs, that is what has cpaused me the most mental anguish. And in doing so, i got brief sexual satisfaction yes, but that was hugely outweighed by the lack of sexual satisfaction i gave to my woman.
Looking back at relationships where I was not a cuckold. Most partners cheated on me. Now, i do not feel like they should have to lower themselves and cheat. But they do deserve to be sexually fulfilled. So, instead of this cheating driving a wedge between such couples, we should all recognise and embrace the cuckold lifestyle. And be thankful that men, real men like you, have the tools and the stamina to take care of our women in a way we simply cannot.
a cuckold ceases to suffer any masochistic, or mental anguish once he and his woman have communicated and brought another man or men into their sex lives. It is sheer bliss 🥰

@Mr_Morecock as a cuckold male, i have stuggled to understand myself at times, but can only conclude that to NOT be a cuckold and to try please the woman I love with the small thing between my legs, that is what has cpaused me the most mental anguish. And in doing so, i got brief sexual satisfaction yes, but that was hugely outweighed by the lack of sexual satisfaction i gave to my woman.
Looking back at relationships where I was not a cuckold. Most partners cheated on me. Now, i do not feel like they should have to lower themselves and cheat. But they do deserve to be sexually fulfilled. So, instead of this cheating driving a wedge between such couples, we should all recognise and embrace the cuckold lifestyle. And be thankful that men, real men like you, have the tools and the stamina to take care of our women in a way we simply cannot.
a cuckold ceases to suffer any masochistic, or mental anguish once he and his woman have communicated and brought another man or men into their sex lives. It is sheer bliss 🥰
I’m happy to be of service Boss 😎

I'm a single cuck too. I've had a hard time finding a relationship with a "hotwife" type of woman. I was even a 3rd for many back in my 20's because I was fit and had a little above average size.

At age 29 I started dating a polyamorous woman. She only had 3 partners while I dated her, and 2 for most of the time. One guy was tall and very well endowed. I told her about cuckolding and we ended up framing it that way (no cock cage for me! ).

I've dated more poly women since then, and it has not worked out. They don't like to share info, we never lived together, and some of them don't get with many guys or well endowed guys. So, it was boring. I'm sure some poly women are an exception and have a size queen streak, and have casual sex too, but they are not so common.

So, here I am in my lower 40's deciding to date women off of regular apps. I'm going to use the kink apps too, but I don't count on them because the competition is stiff for the already out and kinky women. Also, those women tend to not be looking for a LTR as much, with a few exceptions.
To the vanilla apps I go! Okcupid is sort of a middle ground and half kinky / non-monogamous. Feeld is all about non-monogamy, mostly threesomes. So, check those out.

I'm trying to figure out what's the best to put on a profile on a vanilla site, and from what I can see, it's better to not mention cuckolding. It may not be a big error to mention being "monogamish". Another phrase to use once is "kink friendly". The advice from kinky women is not to put that you outright kinky because that is too broad, and lots of guys use that when they don't really know a lot about kink.

I'll also probably go out dancing. I feel those women that go out in the night life wold be less shocked to learn a new date is into MFM threesomes. It's much less of an ask to suggest a threesome, or just watching her, than to throw out the label "cuckolding".

Revised on May 13th,2023....... It doesn't always mean you can't still have a wonderful committed relationship together.

Many people who are into the Black 2 White lifestyle seek many different bulls for variety and to avoid any emotional attachment for one another. My current girlfriend and I choose to go in a different direction to allow the emotional aspect to grow if it should happen naturally between her and her select lover.
It's been eight years since her first BLACK MAN, oh how our life had changed. I am very content and satisfied with my station as a privileged submissive cuckold. I've always believed that a sexually exciting woman like Julie deserved to have a choice of men that are well endowed, equally as passionate with enough stamina and desire to meet her insatiable needs.
She has had some of the greatest and most satisfying sex with a few Alpha Black Men but she really craved the freedom of being able to express her emotional feelings to further enhance the intense sexual satisfaction she felt with her lover.
She told me she always felt emotionally empty with her bulls even though she had the most satisfying sex with them. She needed to have at least one select alpha BLACK man in her life who she could freely have an emotional attachment to and still have me in her life.
Five years ago she met Jerome.
He obviously accomplished that with her in their first few times together as lovers. It was October 2018. It truly would have been an amazing experience to witness that very first time but as the submissive cuckold I was only allowed to listen outside the bedroom door. That had been made clear to me long beforehand. We had already agreed that the first three or four times would be off limits to me, don't ask, don't beg, that is just the way it's going to be.
She suggested that alone time would allow her to be more herself and give them both the opportunity to bond together as lovers. The passionate kissing and making out before they even went up to the bedroom was far beyond anything she and I had ever experienced together, it was unbelievable. She was acting like a whole different woman, her hands were all over him. She put her hand down his unbuttoned pants and whispered to him how much she needed him. She told him you make me so wet, my panties are soaked. In response Jerome said, pull those panties down and show me. She pulled them down a little and he said, all the way baby. He was now sitting on the couch with her facing him, she pulled them all the way down and as she stepped out of them he said, give them to me. He took them and said oh yeah baby they are soaked all right and then threw them to me. OMG, I had never experienced her getting that wet. I was embarrassed for a moment when I realized they both saw me licking her panties like a teenage boy losing control of his hormones. I glanced over at them and she was leaning over kissing him all over his head and face, I could just feel the passion.
I could hear how wet she was as he was fingering her pussy. He told her to turn around so he could inspect that beautiful wide white ass. Now he was kissing her ass and still fingering her drenched pussy. He said to her, tell the little dicklette to take his shorts off. She did, as he leaned to her right side to look around her to look at me. He looked directly into my eyes and firmly told me, keep those wet panties in your mouth, take your sissy panties off and show us your pathetic little penis. I immediately replied YES SIR. He then said, now crawl over here and take my pants off while I passionately kiss my woman. With that he stood up and they both started kissing very passionately.
I crawled over towards him as he told me too and pulled his pants down, OMG, I had never been up so close to such a Big Black Dick and it was so thick. As he pulled his feet out of his pants, he looked down at me and said now I see why she needs a real man's DICK. I looked up into his eyes and said yes, oh yes, she really does SIR and she really deserves it.
He looked at me again and said I see it really turns you on, I replied oh yes Sir, it really does, my voice was shaking I was so turned on, then he told me go ahead and jerk that pathetic, useless dicklette off. He smacked Julie on her beautiful ass that I have always loved and adored. I heard him say to her, I need your mouth to become mine and then I am going to lay some pipe in that dripping wet neglected pussy so you will want me as your man because you are already my woman, now let's get upstairs.
Within 10 seconds or less, I dribbled the few drops of semen into my tissue. Julie glanced over at me with a look of approval and said, you really are sexually pathetic now go get your stuff. I went right up the stairs with my bottle of jerk off lube and a pillow ready to kneel outside the bedroom door. It was maybe four and a half, five hours had passed when Jerome summoned me in the room to lick the cream pie. After I was done he actually told me to guide his big dick into Julie's pretty mouth, wow, I could not believe the difference, I was astonished by his thickness compared to my little penis, he told me to stroke it once Julie had her mouth around it, Julie started moaning and pushed my hand away as she attempted to deep throat his huge dick. They both started getting into it, hands all over each other, Jerome went down between her legs to orally pleasure her, she just continued having climaxes one after the other, without saying a word I jerked myself off again, it was so exciting I was literally shaking.
It was my impression from what I witnessed and heard that it was at that moment they had a soulmate connection.
That's why it never surprised me as to how quickly it developed between the two of them, It was such an intense and emotional attachment with a genuine love for one another. Their intimate connection and passion was way beyond anything that she and I had ever experienced in our four previous years together. You can't create or expect any passionate response with a woman of her caliber when all you have is a little four inch penis.
She admitted to me later on that she was so relieved that I only lasted sixty to ninety seconds at most when we did have regular sex. At that point we both agreed it was impossible for us to ever experience passionate love making since she could hardly feel me inside her no matter how I worked it.
I told her it was more like trying to make your garden grow without h2o. I always knew she needed more and I was determined to make that happen. I had never given much thought to the reality of the emotional aspect of her relationship with a lover.
I had been more focused on their passion and the sexual aspect they shared together. It actually scared me when I realized that she never had such a deep emotional love for me as she was developing with him. At first I tried to run from it, but after participating with the two of them as a willing submissive, accepting my place, I enthusiastically learned to embrace it. Now I see my role of who I really am.
Instead of being jealous I now respect and honor their commitment and the love they have for each other. I feel confident that we have an equally strong commitment together except mine is always going to be in the capacity as her submissive cuckold who understands why she treats me as her sexually pathetic little wimp with an inadequate useless penis. I realize now that I will never be able to satisfy any insatiable woman sexually and finally faced that reality.
I have come to realize that Julie and I actually had a very similar commitment with each other when it came to mutual respect for each other as a man and her as a woman. The reality Julie and I could never develop any intense sexual passion and desire for each other like they have together. We could fantasize and roll play to get real turned on but we would never physically be able to satisfy each other. My purpose now is to serve and enhance her life however I can, to be obedient, submissive, helpful and always place her needs before my own, that is what pleases me.
There is no way I could have ever completely satisfied her like a man, with him she gets soaking wet, she moans and screams while having multiple orgasms when he makes love to her. When I had that privilege to make love to her she never got wet, she was unable to respond to my futile efforts of penetration since it physically did nothing for her when I did. Not even a peep from her. She refused to fake it because she didn't want to give me false hope and encouragement as if I were an adequate lover.
There is not much a little man can do other than lead his woman down the interracial cuckold path. I can see it when they are making love, they are really making love, showing their desire for each other, their mutual passion, it just naturally perpetuates an extraordinarily intense love making session that leaves the two of them breathless and exhausted. Then they have several moments of gentle affection, kissing and touching each other before they fall asleep for a little nap to recover for the next session. Sometimes she never lets go of his thick black dick until she wakes up and arouses him with deep passionate oral.
I recently discovered our original relationship between her and I had reversed itself. Now I am the one being invited into a loving relationship because they turned into the couple that we once had hoped to be, it was actually physically and emotionally frustrating for both of us.
We couldn't deny we both had extremely strong feelings of love for one another. Finally we realized that it was impossible without the physical ability for us to both be mutually satisfied. We lacked the chemistry and sexual desire that you need to create that emotional energy that they naturally have together. Now I am more or less her trusted and reliable friend, confidant who is devoted to her and this wonderful exciting alternative lifestyle.
I can truly feel confident that she is genuinely fond of me as her little obedient submissive man. She is not so fond of me when I am disobedient and is becoming more skilled with the paddle as we develop and understand our relationship for what it really is. I've come around to accept my consequences when I screw up. I feel tremendously privileged that I am allowed to share in their relationship as their exclusive submissive. Her lover insisted that I needed to become more useful in ways that would enhance their relationship.
I serve them and have transitioned into being their little dick, pantie wearing, sissy wimp, that they require me to be, it's now my soul purpose in life and I wear it as a badge of honor. It is my true destiny and I would never do anything to betray their trust.

Back