After a cuckold relationship?

I really want to stay friends with her but it presents it's challenges! Especially at social events with the three of us and either her friends (mostly white women) or his friends (mostly black men) are there. Lots of awkward looks!
Embrace it, and show your ex how cool you are. She will not be able to get you out of her mind. Talk freely with anyone who even looks curious. Tell them you feel proud to have lost out to such a fine Black man. Honestly, if you cannot date her, be her best friend. Tell him you do not want to ever come between them, as he did with you and her. But also say, you want to be her best friend and that you would love to spend time with them both doing whatever, wherever etc. He will admire you Im sure.
And then........ down the line, when you and she are so close and so so past the awkwardness and any old ill feelings........ Propose to her 🥰

Sounds like you have discovered you are a natural cuckold and beta and thats what you need to learn to accept and wrap your head around.

Now, go find a woman who loves you for you and is trustworthy. All males, cuckold or not, have to trust their lady. Thats the point of cuckolding. It builds on the trust you already have as a couple and makes it stronger by eliminating any reason she would have to cheat on you for reasons that are out of your control, it gives that control back: because you cant compete with alpha hung black males ability to satisfy your woman because you are a beta submissive by nature. So, you need to let her know you realize that and want her to be as happy as she can possibly be sexually and this is your gift to her based on love and trust that will bring you closer together and possibly make your bond stronger.

Yes I really want him to take more interest in his s on but I haven't seen him months
No offense, but I think it is hard for a white wife to realize and accept that she is just another piece of married white fuck meat for black men to use as their fuck toy and cum dump. The black guy that fucked his black baby into your unprotected married white cunt and womb probably felt that he has achieved his ultimate goal of degrading you and your lucky white husband by fucking his black baby into you and you having his black baby. You and your lucky white cuckold husband should be very happy and grateful that that black man gave you the gift of one of his fine black babies.
He has probably fucked his black babies into many other white wives and is now trying to fuck his black babies into more white wives.
I am sorry that you really expected him to take any interest in his black baby he fucked into you. He did his job as Nature intended and you did your job of having his black baby and now it is time for you and your husband to love and raise his black baby that he fucked into you.

Sounds like you have discovered you are a natural cuckold and beta and thats what you need to learn to accept and wrap your head around.

Now, go find a woman who loves you for you and is trustworthy. All males, cuckold or not, have to trust their lady. Thats the point of cuckolding. It builds on the trust you already have as a couple and makes it stronger by eliminating any reason she would have to cheat on you for reasons that are out of your control, it gives that control back: because you cant compete with alpha hung black males ability to satisfy your woman because you are a beta submissive by nature. So, you need to let her know you realize that and want her to be as happy as she can possibly be sexually and this is your gift to her based on love and trust that will bring you closer together and possibly make your bond stronger.
So true.

Back