After a cuckold relationship?

No offense, but I think it is hard for a white wife to realize and accept that she is just another piece of married white fuck meat for black men to use as their fuck toy and cum dump. The black guy that fucked his black baby into your unprotected married white cunt and womb probably felt that he has achieved his ultimate goal of degrading you and your lucky white husband by fucking his black baby into you and you having his black baby. You and your lucky white cuckold husband should be very happy and grateful that that black man gave you the gift of one of his fine black babies.
He has probably fucked his black babies into many other white wives and is now trying to fuck his black babies into more white wives.
I am sorry that you really expected him to take any interest in his black baby he fucked into you. He did his job as Nature intended and you did your job of having his black baby and now it is time for you and your husband to love and raise his black baby that he fucked into you.
Oh no I mean you maybe right I just can't think like that I miss Jevon so much

If you ended on good terms, then as some people mentioned, maybe you could work your way back into her life in a more useful way. I can imagine if you had supported her more in ways a cuckold could, that she wouldn't have had a reason to push you out. Sure, her black bull (now boyfriend) said he was going to replace you as her boyfriend, but he might be able to be convinced that you could be a good person to have close to them.
It sounds like you still have feelings for her, but it also sounds like you aren't sure you would like to be in a supportive cuckold role.
I think you should search your soul and determine if she's someone you really valued having in your life. And if so, then fight to keep her in your life in a more-than-friends way. It would be as close to a true cuckold relationship as you could hope for as an unmarried sub male.

Wow! Being a cuck is such an interesting dynamic. No judgements but I am simply fascinated at the level of mental anguish you are willing to invest into a person/relationship that obviously doesn’t take your feelings into accountability when making decisions. Its seems like an extreme form of masochism minus the sexual gratification.

What do I know though…I’m a 6’3 black guy with a 9in cock. I’ve won the genetic lottery 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wow! Being a cuck is such an interesting dynamic. No judgements but I am simply fascinated at the level of mental anguish you are willing to invest into a person/relationship that obviously doesn’t take your feelings into accountability when making decisions. Its seems like an extreme form of masochism minus the sexual gratification.

What do I know though…I’m a 6’3 black guy with a 9in cock. I’ve won the genetic lottery
It's natural you can't understand sir. I'm 5'11, soft and have a 5 inch cock. We are like a different species! Our bull did a very good job of breaking me down. He stole my girl and I loved him for it.
If you ended on good terms, then as some people mentioned, maybe you could work your way back into her life in a more useful way. I can imagine if you had supported her more in ways a cuckold could, that she wouldn't have had a reason to push you out. Sure, her black bull (now boyfriend) said he was going to replace you as her boyfriend, but he might be able to be convinced that you could be a good person to have close to them.
It sounds like you still have feelings for her, but it also sounds like you aren't sure you would like to be in a supportive cuckold role.
I think you should search your soul and determine if she's someone you really valued having in your life. And if so, then fight to keep her in your life in a more-than-friends way. It would be as close to a true cuckold relationship as you could hope for as an unmarried sub male.
I think I would need to talk to our bull. He would need to be 100 percent happy I was no threat.

Back